Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage MEP v Russell Brand - Question Time BBC1 22:35 *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

I agree with you,but at least UKIP and to a much lesser extent the Greens are at least sticking their oars in towards the established parties,this can only be good for me and you eventually.......

Definately, this country needs some serious change.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
i am confused now.......who do i believe?

The private strategy document circulated by Labour HQ indicates UKIP support since the 2010 election has been made up of previous voters.......45% conservative,15% Lib Dems,11% Labour and 2% BNP

Dave keeps saying Ukip is full of BNP supporters,Do i believe daveinprague or the latest Labour Party Statistics ......crumbs what a dilemna

Obviously believe someone who does not live here.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i am confused now.......who do i believe?

The private strategy document circulated by Labour HQ indicates UKIP support since the 2010 election has been made up of previous voters.......45% conservative,15% Lib Dems,11% Labour and 2% BNP

Dave keeps saying Ukip is full of BNP supporters,Do i believe daveinprague or the latest Labour Party Statistics ......crumbs what a dilemna

Anybody looking at your avatar will realise you are confused. No need to explain.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah yeah, its great, anyway, back to UKIP and their several failed attempts to get a credible candidate for this target seat, who isnt going to make them look ridiculous.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You have to remember the Tories, Lab and the Lib Dems have done nothing wrong, in fact they have been absolutely bloody perfect haven't they. Thanks to all three parties and the decisions they have made over that last 15-20 years is why we are here today. And when UKIP manage to fill the papers with crap, it shows you how petty politics has become in this country, and proves how the established parties have lost the trust of the general public.

That's comical. i don't know any supporter of the Tories, Labour or Lib Dems who believe that everything their particular party does is perfect. However, I've yet to see supporters of UKIP actually come out and condemn the likes of Kerry Smith or any other candidate that drops a massive clanger. It's almost a siege mentality. If they did condemn him for such remarks (before they are put under pressure from the media to do so) they might gain a little more credibility.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, it was mentioned today, and a whole heap of links from different media sources provided. The UKIP support here then went on a little 'I hate the BBC' rant in order to avoid the issue. Was pretty funny. How many candidates for that 'Target' seat, come and gone now?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah yeah, its great, anyway, back to UKIP and their several failed attempts to get a credible candidate for this target seat, who isnt going to make them look ridiculous.

why do you always fail in giving an answer ? was the Lisbon treaty just a clerical error ??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
why do you always fail in giving an answer ? was the Lisbon treaty just a clerical error ??

Why am I failing to give an answer?...the question / issue wasnt about Lisbon..for some reason, you are bringing up Lisbon to AVOID answering my question....Let me know how your question is linked to the homophobic outburst from this latest ****wit being presented as candidate for a target seat.
My question was, as you know, how many candidates have UKIP put up for this seat so far?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why am I failing to give an answer?...the question / issue wasnt about Lisbon..for some reason, you are bringing up Lisbon to AVOID answering my question....Let me know how your question is linked to the homophobic outburst from this latest ****wit being presented as candidate for a target seat.
My question was, as you know, how many candidates have UKIP put up for this seat so far?

What is there to say ? He's an incompetent ****wit who has now gone. Every party has them. He may well have been a homophobic idiot judging by his comments but at least he has never been PM or Chancellor. Now, I wonder how upstanding and honest Blair and Brown were ? Ah yes, lied on a referendum and made up a document about WMD and had a scientist murdered over it. Just the kind of people you want running the country.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

homophobic outburst ffs, the fella was only having a laugh or has all sense of humour completely gone out the window, Ive had far worse said to me in the past and I don't go around making a song and a dance about it.
one of my best mates is disabled..we call him raspberry as in raspberry ripple.."cripple" and he is perfectly sound about being called that & do you know why..because the mans got a sense of humour & in return he throws insults back. what is commonly known as banter.
all of this political correctness has driven us to a nation of paranoia's, scared witless to say anything encase it might offend somebody.
get a f*cking grip and learn how to laugh at yourself you f*cking great big lemon.

now you tell us about the Lisbon treaty ? im all ears ??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
homophobic outburst ffs, the fella was only having a laugh or has all sense of humour completely gone out the window, Ive had far worse said to me in the past and I don't go around making a song and a dance about it.
one of my best mates is disabled..we call him raspberry as in raspberry ripple.."cripple" and he is perfectly sound about being called that & do you know why..because the mans got a sense of humour & in return he throws insults back. what is commonly known as banter.
all of this political correctness has driven us to a nation of paranoia's, scared witless to say anything encase it might offend somebody.
get a f*cking grip and learn how to laugh at yourself you f*cking great big lemon.

now you tell us about the Lisbon treaty ? im all ears ??

Oh I see, then this ****wit, who has apologised, along with UKIP was friends with the LGBT group from UKIP...ive got it...
As for the previous Mr Hamilton, allegedly lining his pockets, ironically on the same day that you posted that UKIP were different from the other parties who were only intent on lining their pockets.
Tell me about the lady before Mr Hamilton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here