Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't get why you're calling him/them a tosser?

For all we know he may not have done, plus they're not even our rivals, it was just a title rival, nothing more.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who is this person of which you speak....I know nothing of the premiershite talk

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am trying to find a bookie who will take my bet that the odious physio Nigel Adkins will be the first Premiershite manager sacked this season.

I've been in three high street bookies and none have a book yet? Nor to Paddy Power.

Anyone know where I can place my bet?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I am trying to find a bookie who will take my bet that the odious physio Nigel Adkins will be the first Premiershite manager sacked this season.

I've been in three high street bookies and none have a book yet? Nor to Paddy Power.

7/1 with Paddy Power online.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Good job you've not found a place the, you'd be wasting your money..

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Brilliant ! Thanks BB. I've looked at the weekend and couldn't see it.

He's 7/1 joint favourite and I am on.

Bet receipt
Your selections Manager Specials Premier League Sack Race
13-08-2012 22:00
Sack Race
N Adkins @ 7/1

Your Bets Win
Single: N Adkins @ 7/1
1 line at £10.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £80.00

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Southampton football club will i think be up for sale very soon,the Leibherr family have no interest in English football .Now that they are in the premier league the family will get a very good return on the 15 million that they paid for the club.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Brilliant ! Thanks BB. I've looked at the weekend and couldn't see it.

He's 7/1 joint favourite and I am on.

Bet receipt
Your selections Manager Specials Premier League Sack Race
13-08-2012 22:00
Sack Race
N Adkins @ 7/1

Your Bets Win
Single: N Adkins @ 7/1
1 line at £10.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £80.00

I think you may have just lost £10 there mate, I'd be astonished if the first manager sacked this year is from one of the newly-promoted clubs, barring a monumental losing streak.

Personally, I'll be looking at Mark Hughes to get the push.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think you may have just lost £10 there mate, I'd be astonished if the first manager sacked this year is from one of the newly-promoted clubs, barring a monumental losing streak.

Personally, I'll be looking at Mark Hughes to get the push.

DiMatteo? Seemed like Abramovic was reluctant to give him the job in the first place, and he hasn't had a great pre-season. If he carries that over I could see him going quick. Steve Clarke is in his first job as number one, isn't he? If he doesn't start too well, it might not last.

Of the promoted sides, I'd imagine Allardyce is under most pressure. Fans don't like his football, there will be disappointment in the way they needed the play offs, if they are in the relegation zone early doors, I could see him going.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
DiMatteo? Seemed like Abramovic was reluctant to give him the job in the first place, and he hasn't had a great pre-season. If he carries that over I could see him going quick. Steve Clarke is in his first job as number one, isn't he? If he doesn't start too well, it might not last.

Of the promoted sides, I'd imagine Allardyce is under most pressure. Fans don't like his football, there will be disappointment in the way they needed the play offs, if they are in the relegation zone early doors, I could see him going.

Totally agree with all 3 of those

I would like to add 1 more mark Hughes at QPR

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
IS A WANKER !!!! Nuff said !!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

I think Di Matteo has got a fair few brownie points backed up from the Champions League win, if Abramovich was going to get rid I think he would've done it already (lets face it, the fans opinion means squat to him regardless). It is Clarke's first managerial role, still think it'd need a pretty horrific run for them to get rid, I suspect he's been earmarked as a long term appointment (he's known as an outstanding coach, so give him a young team to play with and step back...?).

Allardyce...yeah ok that sounds completely feasible, still think that Hughes will be first to be pushed out the door, QPR are in for a nasty season I think and they're not exactly a patient boardroom over there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here