Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolas Domínguez

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Biggest problem we will have now is the ‘Caicedo Tax’

Every club will know we have £115m in the bank and inflate prices by 10%.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
get him in and gourna-douath in as an understudy and that is immediately a 10/10 use of the caicedo money
If we’re going down that route, I would rather get Oscar Zambrano in from LDU Quito as the understudy.

Was really impressive at the u20s World Cup with Ecuador. Almost a Caicedo 2.0 but some say has a higher ceiling as a player. He just needs a decent move to a club that will develop him properly.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we’re going down that route, I would rather get Oscar Zambrano in from LDU Quito as the understudy.

Was really impressive at the u20s World Cup with Ecuador. Almost a Caicedo 2.0 but some say has a higher ceiling as a player. He just needs a decent move to a club that will develop him properly.
We should look to get two in in this window. Someone who can come straight in and someone we can develop.
Desperately short of genuine DMs and as these transfer fees suggest, it's pretty much the most valued position ATM.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

LDU Quito will no doubt be looking at Independiente’s current windfall and be offering to drive him here! 😂😂😂

In all seriousness, we have a nice group of South Americans for him to hang out with, we probably are one of the best options in the world for the lad.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Sky are reporting talks are at an advanced stage with Forest over a potential swap deal with Remo Freuler.

Even though Baleba is happening, I still would have liked a more experienced player so he could be eased in.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sky are reporting talks are at an advanced stage with Forest over a potential swap deal with Remo Freuler.

Even though Baleba is happening, I still would have liked a more experienced player so he courier be eased in.
I agree with this but what happens when Baleba is playing at his potential? Surely he plays alongside Groß, Gilmour, Dahoud or Lallana in a two. I don’t think Dominguez would much of a long term future with us once Carlos is up to speed.

The answer to the dilemma is maybe a loan rather than a permanent signing. This guy would be good:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Knock Knock Waiting GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here