Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicky forster on twitter please join

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
If you aren't Nicky Forster himself, then I'm seriously considering reporting you to the Police for stalking. You're a freak, mate.

Unless you are Nicky Forster, in which case... Hello.

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
im a very good friend of his he will appreciate any good com
does that make me a freak

If you aren't Nicky Forster himself, then I'm seriously considering reporting you to the Police for stalking. You're a freak, mate.

Unless you are Nicky Forster, in which case... Hello.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
is the Facebook page his or a spoof?

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
thanks to all the decent fans to all the rest short memories/ he still loves the club and didnt want to leave

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
The he should have kept his mouth shut, put his head down and got on with it, he acted like a prize cock and got what he deserved, hope he has a shit season brentford get releagted and he lives with the regret of the stupid action he took.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
The he should have kept his mouth shut, put his head down and got on with it, he acted like a prize cock and got what he deserved, hope he has a shit season brentford get releagted and he lives with the regret of the stupid action he took.

Carry on with your perfect life in which you always act perfectly and never make mistakes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Before this turns into a complete binfest, I'd like to say I thought Forster was the most professional player on the pitch for a couple of seasons. I have no idea of the behind the scenes goings on but without him we'd be playing Division 4 football imo.

It all went wrong but I'll have fond memories of Forster and wish him well. i won't be following him or anyone else on twitter though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here