Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Nicknames That Make You Chuckle

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
He appeared once at school in a very silver overall apparently. Hence the nickname given to him by the year above me. They also wrote Moonman fckus dogs on the football pitch allegedly. They really didnt like him.

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

He did indeed.

I don't remember moonman f**** dogs though.

He was hated the wan*** attacked us with a pitch fork once.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The situation made me chuckle more than the name.

Many many many years ago, Friday lunchtime and I took my team to the pub, including a young network engineer that had only started that week. Working out pairs to play Pool, we asked him if he was any good ? 'I'm a bit tasty' was his reply. Tasty was still his nickname when I left a few years later.

Fast forward about 15-20 years and I was being introduced to a large client's IT team. This is our Network Services Manager, Dave. Just call him Tasty :eek:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
At school there was a guy in my class who was well known for sneaking off for a fag during lesson time.

His favoured brand was Benson and Hedges. This lead to the nickname “Benson”.

Pretty dull - but this then became “Booga” after Booga Benson, the Grange Hill bully who traumatised Tucker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The situation made me chuckle more than the name.

Many many many years ago, Friday lunchtime and I took my team to the pub, including a young network engineer that had only started that week. Working out pairs to play Pool, we asked him if he was any good ? 'I'm a bit tasty' was his reply. Tasty was still his nickname when I left a few years later.

Fast forward about 15-20 years and I was being introduced to a large client's IT team. This is our Network Services Manager, Dave. Just call him Tasty :eek:

That takes me back! :lolol:

There were some classic nicknames. I suspect "Babs" now looks like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

el punal

One Saturday a group of us did a pub crawl in deepest, darkest West Sussex. We arrived at a remote country pub and got the first round in. The landlady was a huge, buxom woman of WWE proportions, appropriately called Fat Thigh Annie. Anyway, FTA announces to all that she’s shutting the pub early as there had been a lot of trouble.

Having made this statement of intent Fat Thigh Annie barges her way (more like the parting of the Red Sea!) through the punters to the door, which she then pulls wide open.

“Right then, goodbye!” she commanded to the multitude of drinkers.

One of our lads decides to be a bit of a wag pipes up “Oh, you’re off then? Well cheerio!!”

Fat Thigh Annie was not best pleased, she got hold of our gobby mate by the scruff of the neck “Alright funny man, you’re first” and launches him straight through the door into the duck pond outside.

There you have it - The Legend of Fat Thigh Annie. :ohmy:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There's a guy I know who's nicknamed 'The Clock' due to the fact he's got one hand bigger than the other.

Beadle clock.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here