Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicklas Bendter?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Would that be the Bendtner that believes he's one of the best players on the world?

He may have delusions of grandeur but he's certainly not going to drop down to the Championship.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Only going by quotes, possibly out-of-context ones, but he seems to have an absurdly high opinion of his own abilities and I can't therefore imagine him dropping down to the Championship.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Do we really need another thread, which is effectively just here to satisfy your ego, highlighting what can only be surprised as a deluded guess?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What an utterly daft suggestion.

Anyway, now Milan have lost the greatest player the world has ever seen they are looking for the next best player in the world and Bendtner is in no doubt that's him

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Oops sorry I thought this was a forum for anyone to post ideas or suggestions. Yet again people have to come on and slag people off and be negative. Don't worry I won't post again. I just wait for you to post something worth reading

a simple question then....

what made you feel that this total guess warranted an entire new thread? were the other threads about new signings not sufficient for your insightful contribution in this instance?

just wondering.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Oops sorry I thought this was a forum for anyone to post ideas or suggestions. Yet again people have to come on and slag people off and be negative. Don't worry I won't post again. I just wait for you to post something worth reading

No offence intended but if your suggestion is ... well ... daft. Carry on posting, you'll quickly learn to become insensitive as most have

beanbag

Jul 24, 2007
Worthing
a simple question then....

what made you feel that this total guess warranted an entire new thread? were the other threads about new signings not sufficient for your insightful contribution in this instance?

just wondering.

sorry my error I shouldn't have started a new thread I should have posted it on the original thread - but as you can see I don't post often. I understand why I was told off.............but to satisfy my ego (that made me laugh!)

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
sorry my error I shouldn't have started a new thread I should have posted it on the original thread - but as you can see I don't post often. I understand why I was told off.............but to satisfy my ego (that made me laugh!)

fair dos, i didn't even look at your post count when replying

in recent months, this site has become a breeding ground for cretins wasting people's time with ridiculous transfer rumours / posts - and i was a bit grumpy on train to work this am

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Give the guy a break, there's 2500 shitter threads lost in the bowels of NSC and I'm sure you lot have created some of them, I definitely have!
Better than the f***ing 'Beckford signs', then out springs a lamppost..

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Seriously, how could we afford him? There is not a chance in the world. Bendtner is a a nob anyway, who think he is a lot better of a player than he actually is. Would I like him at BHA? Yes. Is there even the slightest possibility of it? No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here