Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is that a sarcastic 'fantastic' or is the sad face because you're not going?

It was a fantastic set but sad it was sold out but I have just tried again and got a ticket! Going as billy no mates on my own but feck it!,,,

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Have a great time, all. I was lucky to see them at the Half Moon Putney on the first tour. Still amazed how lucky I was. Definitely couldn't be there tomorrow anyway due to long Covid.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Have a great time, all. I was lucky to see them at the Half Moon Putney on the first tour. Still amazed how lucky I was. Definitely couldn't be there tomorrow anyway due to long Covid.

Love small gigs like that - and get well soon, bummer you can't make it.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill

Must have been amazing in a room that size. I’ve had the privilege of playing there.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
My first ever concert was at the Marlowe Theatre Canterbury on the Saucerful of Secrets tour just after Dave Gilmour replaced Syd. Gutted I won’t be going :down:

If anyone has a spare ticket let me know, it’s sold out

I missed this post!

Wow, great first gig to have had - more than makes up for being well old, now. :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Do they do Interstellar Overdrive & if so is it the full on 1967 version i.e. about 20 minutes of noodling?

Most people watching this time around won't have dropped acid so it may not be the same... :lolol:

Being an “older” person, I can testify too the fact that 50 years ago I was able to enjoy Interstellar Overdrive without indulging in Acid or any other similar substances…… stone cold sober.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Being an “older” person, I can testify too the fact that 50 years ago I was able to enjoy Interstellar Overdrive without indulging in Acid or any other similar substances…… stone cold sober.

I admire your abstention, but I bet it was even more enjoyable having partaken of such things - not that I would know anything of all that malarkey, being in primary school during that period. :)

Oh, and do come and say 'Hi' if you're going - I'll be wearing a hat. :lolol:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Just back from the Dome, bloody awesome. Gary Kemp is a very talented musician. Echoes was note perfect, a very enjoyable evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August West

Jul 30, 2013
Just back from the Dome, bloody awesome. Gary Kemp is a very talented musician. Echoes was note perfect, a very enjoyable evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, loved every minute, great music and visuals and the band were obviously loving it as well.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Absolutely, loved every minute, great music and visuals and the band were obviously loving it as well.

Yep, what a fab show! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

278568914_5444795725541056_5156031512648698600_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here