Nick Griffin is a pikey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nick Griffin , leader of the BNP has had his family tree researched by journalists and his great grandfather was a gypsy. Will he be offered a season ticket at Priestfield ? :)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nick Griffin , leader of the BNP has had his family tree researched by journalists and his great grandfather was a gypsy. Will he be offered a season ticket at Priestfield ? :)

That is ironic, was he gassed by the Nazis during the holocaust?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Last edited:

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
i traced my sisters, frinds, friend, mothers, sister, brother who was gay, does that make me gay?

a new low by the press! quite funny really :laugh:

Having found the 1871 census record of George Griffin, his wife Esther and their children, Mary Ann and George, it seems to me that they were perfectly respectable travellers - parked up in a couple of vans in the yard of an inn at Liskeard, Cornwall and following the trade of licensed hawkers, dealing in china and crockery-ware.

What a shame that young Nick has let his family down.

Griffin's great grandmother, Esther, was WELSH.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
i traced my sisters, frinds, friend, mothers, sister, brother who was gay, does that make me gay?

Nope, but using the term 'boi' does in certain circles.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

...I am tempted to agree with you there, how embarassing for gypsies to be associated with low life scum like Nick Griffin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports