Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Had my scan results today and its bad news. The tumour in my stomach has grown 4x the size since my last scan in march.

It looks like ill be having a stem cell transplant, ill be honest i'm not looking forward to it one bit. It's been 2 years since my diagnosis and i'm still battling the wars not over yet, ive just entered a new battle.

Thinking of you mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Had my scan results today and its bad news. The tumour in my stomach has grown 4x the size since my last scan in march.

It looks like ill be having a stem cell transplant, ill be honest i'm not looking forward to it one bit. It's been 2 years since my diagnosis and i'm still battling the wars not over yet, ive just entered a new battle.

Keep Fighting it. :catfight:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Dropped you a pm mate :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Sorry to hear that.

Keep fighting though, don't let this bloody thing get to you.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

All the best with it mate,

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Thank's chaps feel a bit lost at the moment i'm kind of in limbo again for 2 weeks until i see my consultant again on the 22nd of this month. Apparently he is going to ask all of his consultant buddies around the country for some second opinions. The cancer has turned from indolent too progressive in a short amount of time.

I'm not liking the sound of this Stem cell with high dose chemotherapy, sounds like a living nightmare.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Seeing this thread come up again filled me with dread. I do hope you can gather your strengh, your family & support and do battle once again.

WQe're all rooting for you.

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
Rarely contribute on here but have followed this thread all the way. I have two friends facing this battle at the moment and it really seems every step forward is met with two back again. All I can say is I genuinely wish both you and Alex Dawson some good news soon. From others experiences it seems the Docs always have another 'lets try this next' up their sleeve. Lets hope one gets the bugger. Good luck with the next bit

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Keep fighting CS, thoughts are with you and your family mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here