Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry to hear your bad news Cornish. Maybe focus, if you can, on the good words in the bad news like 'dormant for years' and 'non-aggressive'. Easier said than done tho eh? Take care mate, there's a lot of people on here rooting for you.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm so sorry to hear that, Cornish Gull.

The important thing now is to keep getting checked. It's hard to find the words to say how devastated I and everyone else feel for you after all the progress made. You've never moaned about how bad the illness makes you feel mate. Keep fighting and God bless.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
was not going to post but just to say thanx for the kind words about andrew it means a lot. to say that we r devastated is putting it lightly. broken hearted angry you name it .not knowing what to say. it feels neverending,andrew remains so upbeat which is amazing puts me [a blubbbering wreck ] to shame .so many questions not many answers , i know andrew will never give in to this fucker and neither will we at the moment we r down but not out . and to andrew i would just like to say how proud iam of you and love you so much c u soon look after mum
love dan /dad

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Crap news Cornish! Keep ya chins up fella... Thinking of you matey. Keep us informed and don't feel alone! We are all family on here you know!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hi everyone got some bad news, the cancer never went away and is now incurable its now " nodular lynphocyte predominant hodgkin lynphoma " which is a very rare type of cancer with no known cure. With this type of cancer it can lay dormant for weeks, months even years without having to be treated. If i do deteriorate they will treat me with a mixture of anti-bodies and chemo. I will be monitored closly to see what is happening with the cancer and to make sure it does'nt spread to any organs. Bit of a kick in the the ball sack. Not the news i was expecting.
Sad news mate, not a lot I can say except that i am hoping for the best for you, fingers crossed .

jackiefw

May 15, 2011
south coast
Hi Andrew we are so sorry to hear your news... Are love and thought are with u and the family keep your chin up and carry on fighting see you soon Jackie and del x x🐸

mike2570

Jul 16, 2011
crawley
one thing ive learnt about you andy since this come to light is that ur a positive thinker.so many people on hear and people who know u r very proud of you ,u will fight this and one thing u have learnt is that ur not going to fight this alone.we r all thinking of u , all my love uncle mike tcxx

A brief update from me following a meeting with my Consultant at the Royal Surrey CH on Monday:

Last weeks CT scan shows only minimal visible disease in the peritoneum (abdominal muscle), nothing anywhere else, so the cancer's considered to be "stable" atm following six months of chemotherapy last summer/autumn. No more chemo for the time being, re-scan in 3 months.
Off to Rome with a clear conscience tomorrow for a weekend of prosecco drinking races with some "friends" from Cranleigh RFC - please keep it quiet around WSUD next Tuesday evening, I may not be well.

Hang in there Cornish.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not good news mate I am sure you will carry it with the dignity and calm that you have previously my thoughts are with you.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi everyone, had a great time in tenerife even managed to watch the liverpool game out there. My next check up is at the end of april, also go back to work monday after a year off. Be nice to get back to some normality.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi everyone, had a great time in tenerife even managed to watch the liverpool game out there. My next check up is at the end of april, also go back to work monday after a year off. Be nice to get back to some normality.

Happier times mate, glad you had a decent holiday. Good luck for Monday :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here