Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi, went to see the consultant yesterday and the rash has a name but i can't pronounce it lol. It could be one of 2 things which hopefully the biopsy will confirm the first being a phantom rash which could be reaction to something but also the big c could be back. If it is back then the treatment would be to harvest some bone marrow then high dose chemo to kill my bone marrow as a inpatient then a transplant which would put me in hospital for up to 4weeks in isolation. I hope its not back.

blimey...stay positive mate. we are all wishing you the best as you know. It was year ago tomorrow I went into A&E and gladly I came out again, so as I said , be positive and don't let it get you down.

Kindest regards mate
Dave

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi, went to see the consultant yesterday and the rash has a name but i can't pronounce it lol. It could be one of 2 things which hopefully the biopsy will confirm the first being a phantom rash which could be reaction to something but also the big c could be back. If it is back then the treatment would be to harvest some bone marrow then high dose chemo to kill my bone marrow as a inpatient then a transplant which would put me in hospital for up to 4weeks in isolation. I hope its not back.

Harsh mate, but we are all with you in any way we can be. Be strong, try and be positive mate :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
No still waiting on a phone call from the surgeon. I expect he won't call till after new year

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi everyone just to update. I'm going to hospital on friday morning on the emergency list for surgery, hopefully it can be done keyhole but there was a mention that if they can't get to the node then they will open me up. So it looks like a few day's in hospital.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I was looking for this thread the other day to see if there was any news. All the best for Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here