Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
What a day albion sign CMS ive brought a new tv and i got some results from my scan. It was really good news the majority of the cancer has gone theres only a couple of nodes left to blast away. Im winning!

Great news -keep up the good fight.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wonderful news Cornish...a great starting result in your battle....your turn now Alex Dawson.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Fantastic news, Cornish, and you can get stronger each day now.

What a day albion sign CMS ive brought a new tv and i got some results from my scan. It was really good news the majority of the cancer has gone theres only a couple of nodes left to blast away. Im winning!

Andrew, I'm really sorry I missed this last night.
Great news, absolutely f***ing brilliant actually - and I don't mean the CMS signing either.
Had my fourth dose today, ondansetron's working ok atm. CT scan has been requested, probably the second week of August so they have the results before my pre-7th dose medical on the 15th.
N

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Andrew, I'm really sorry I missed this last night.
Great news, absolutely f***ing brilliant actually - and I don't mean the CMS signing either.
Had my fourth dose today, ondansetron's working ok atm. CT scan has been requested, probably the second week of August so they have the results before my pre-7th dose medical on the 15th.
N

Yeah im really happy about it. I should hopefully have 5 left. I hope today went ok for you. Im going through a phase od feeling really sick during the treatment but i think
its more mental then physical.

Yeah im really happy about it. I should hopefully have 5 left. I hope today went ok for you. Im going through a phase od feeling really sick during the treatment but i think
its more mental then physical.

Understandable release of tension perhaps? I'm fine, sort of getting used to it all again, and really pleased for you and your family in Cornwall and Wisborough Green.
Medical team has given me the OK for bus, train travel etc (including the pub!) as my immune system's holding up really well. Complete buggers my plan A for getting a disabled parking space at the Amex though but that's fair enough imo.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Understandable release of tension perhaps? I'm fine, sort of getting used to it all again, and really pleased for you and your family in Cornwall and Wisborough Green.
Medical team has given me the OK for bus, train travel etc (including the pub!) as my immune system's holding up really well. Complete buggers my plan A for getting a disabled parking space at the Amex though but that's fair enough imo.

just buzz me anytime time m8 always a free trip there and back no worries good luck in your fight and many thanx for supporting andrew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here