Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Great post Cornish,

We are all in this with you as much as we can for the long haul mate :thumbsup:

The boys in the stripes are still doing their bit too :ascarf:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Reading through the thread and then seeing your last post is a great way to start a Sunday morning. I think it's probably the most positive post you've made.

Onwards and Upwards and you know we are all behind you (especially when you give Hillian1 medical advice :lol:)

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
hi guys pops here not long got back with my other son dan from a weekend in cornwall visiting andrew.ill admit i was scared and probably always wil lbe. it was great to see andrew and i guess the wife as i have not seen her for nearly 2 weeks [ not a bad thing that] only joking dear. borrowed wheel chair and went to newquay just to get out it was a lovely day . think he got pissed off with me driving it like a looney chasing a seagull with him sat in it .at least it made us laugh.keep your spirits up son love u lots dan and dad
p.s dont take a train home from cornwall on a sunday left 11.11am back in front door 18.30pm long day but worth it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Why would you come on a football forum and start a thread about having cancer?

Like it or not, this [forum] is the modern family/society/community/world. We do have a common love (yes, the Albion, not each other, FFS), and we stand by each other. I'm glad you've posted your experiences, though obviously I'm sad that you're having them. It's something that touches most of our lives, in one way or another, and it would be sad (and wrong) for people to feel they couldn't share it. Keep posting, and keep thinking of the Amex.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ive just woken up in a panic state trying to put a pillow case on as a top.
(a) Should i put it down to waking up half a sleep or
(b) Blame it on the the liquid morphine??

Morning Cornish.

i have no idea about what morphine can do to you mate, but it may be something to do with your body being tired.
From your posts, and your dads, it seems like you had a really good weekend so maybe its something to do with your body coming down from the natural high.

maybe someone on here will have a better understanding.

all the best mate.

Could well be one of the wonders of Oramorph - suggest you read the patient leaflet and if you're still concerned then speak with the pharmacist or whoever prescribed it.

I haven't posted on this thead before but I've had cancer for just over 4 years now. It's not the same as your's but if you ever want to talk with a fellow patient then drop me a pm anytime.

Good luck and see you in the WSU.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

c) Get some blue-and-white striped pillow cases.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

You've clearly been watching Balotelli on YouTube, Cornish!

Delighted you are more positive - I haven't posted on this thread before but be aware there are thousands of us who are rooting for you.

All best

PG

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
You've clearly been watching Balotelli on YouTube, Cornish!

Delighted you are more positive - I haven't posted on this thread before but be aware there are thousands of us who are rooting for you.

All best

PG

Haha that was funny his mum would be proud. Hopefully it was a one off . Should get the results in the next few days fingers crossed.

Haha that was funny his mum would be proud. Hopefully it was a one off . Should get the results in the next few days fingers crossed.

Hello matey.

how are we feeling now after the pillow case event?

Good luck with the results, keep us informed as best you can.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hello matey.

how are we feeling now after the pillow case event?

Good luck with the results, keep us informed as best you can.

Im feeling good mate lol. I suppose you think that was karma after advising you too drink orange lucozade after a hangover lol

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Hows the treatment going?

This is the first time I have ever logged on and was browsing and found your comment. I am also a Cornish Seagull and pray that you come through this ok. Bloody Cancer! lets have a double! you getting the all clear and BHA promoted as champions.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
This is the first time I have ever logged on and was browsing and found your comment. I am also a Cornish Seagull and pray that you come through this ok. Bloody Cancer! lets have a double! you getting the all clear and BHA promoted as champions.

This could get confusing lol Guys is this real or am i posting to myself in the middle of a morphine trip. ???

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah it is good im on it 24/7 at the moment i take MST tablet form and oramorph at night when its worse. Im good feeling positive and suprisingly calm at the moment.

well done mate, I have had Morphine Patches before and they are good sometimes too. Mind over matter matey, hang in there and see you sometime at the Amex. Nice feature on the new stadium on late kick off to cheer you as well coming up soon

Sep 1, 2010
Let it ride. The morphine patches are good because you get a steady flow of pain relief, ask the doc. The Amex article will cheer you up!! Where are you in terms of your cancer? have you had any updates?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here