Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Im just glad to see a bit of progress today. i wasnt holding out for it. At least we are moving in the right direction. Another biopsy would do me in i think lol.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good to hear from you again 'cornish'. Sadly I'm off my face at the mo (an occurence that only happens every 5 years or so), but before I hit the sack, always look in for a progress report on you.

Most of us won't post....but so many of us are willing good news for you.Have a good weekend and enjoy your family around you...got the feeling, your dad is quite proud of you.

PS; apologies if it doesn't make much sense......spent the last 20 minutes correcting typo errors..LOL.!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Cheers matey providing one of those beers were for me i havent had a beer for nearly 2months ive forgotten what the amber necter tastes like lol.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right guys not a bad chunk of sleep 9.30pm till 2am and hopefully more when the drugs kick in. Usually i get a max block of 3hrs in a row so not bad.

Stumpy Tim

Good to hear from you again 'cornish'. Sadly I'm off my face at the mo (an occurence that only happens every 5 years or so), but before I hit the sack, always look in for a progress report on you.

Most of us won't post....but so many of us are willing good news for you.Have a good weekend and enjoy your family around you...got the feeling, your dad is quite proud of you.

This

Except it's lunch time here so I'm not drunk at all. I always check in to see how you're getting on. Best of luck

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Hi Cornish Seagull - just to let you know we are all thinking of you as you progress, keep smiling and cheering on the Albion, there's always someone to chat to on here. See you at the Amex

Morning Cornish.

Have great day with the family mate.

I am about to attempt your hangover cure again, if it does the same as last time i wil assume you are trying to do me in.....!!!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning Cornish.

Have great day with the family mate.

I am about to attempt your hangover cure again, if it does the same as last time i wil assume you are trying to do me in.....!!!

Lol well the vitC in it is meant to wash away the alcohol and the glucose should give you energy. Dont quote me though.

Lol well the vitC in it is meant to wash away the alcohol and the glucose should give you energy. Dont quote me though.

FFS man.

same result as last time only this time fizzy bright orange stuff came out my nose aswell and it stings like hell.

I'm going back to bed.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hillian, you crack me up!

Afternoon Mr Cornish. Hopefully that painkiller known as the 1st Albion goal will be along shortly!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i've always found sushi to be a good hangover remedy......and a good TUGG of course...all the best cornish , hope you're not feeling too shitty mate.......... xx

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi Cornish, hope your day is better than the first half today lol

Huge positive thoughts sent your way as ever buddy :thumbsup:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Not read this thread before today although I had seen it keep popping up towards the top of the board. Thought I would finally give it a read and see what it was all about.

Sorry to hear your troubles CS but hopefully it seems that things are moving in the right direction.

All the best.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi guys went out for the majority of the day i got about 10mins into the game. I was wheeled around newquay in a borrowed wheelchair which was fun lol. I took my stery strips of my stomach today and its all healed up nicely. Which is good news. Im feeling really good at the mo. Amazing what a bit more kip can do. Its been nice having Dad and bro down for a couple of days they go back tommoro morning. One more day of rest then hopefully next week will b eventfull. Im ready now well as ready as im ever going to be lol.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi lads and lasses,
Its been 4weeks since being diagnosed with cancer. After telling my family and close friends i came on here. I dont know what made me but i pressed on the new thread button and started typing. Looking back at my first thread i see alot of fear and frustration. Some people might have the opinion
` Why would you come on a football forum and start a thread about having cancer?`
` Whats he trying to gain? sympathy or too boast? or financial gain?`
Ill be honest its none of those. Some people think that a thread like this should be on a cancer support forum. Maybe it should i dont know.
What i do know is that ive made some excellent friends on here all of them with different trates. You guys know who you are. Im not looking for donations or trying to be a mole for the various cancer research companys. Im sure there better at that stuff then i am. All the support i have recieved from all of you guys is second to none. You guys dont know how good you are. All i know about this thread now is that its a place where i can just put my feelings down and if someone reads it then thats excellent. Also its nice for my Dad to come on here and see how i am without having to ask. Ill be completely honest im not scared of it anymore. Dont get me wrong it hurts and gets you down some days but at the end I know that eventually i will get better fingers crossed. Its funny today i went out and dad borrowed a batered old wheelchair
as i was being pushed around the worst thing was being looked at and you know that there making a judgement. But who can blame them i would probaly do the same.
I think what im trying to say is that posting messages on here gives me a bit more confidence. People might judge me at there computers but i cant see them. To all the people that are following this thread i will assure that i will keep it going to the day i get the all clear. So be prepared for the highs and the lows. Everyone has dream mines changed, mine is too marry my girlfriend of 3years and have my baby girl as a flower girl and my dad as my best man. Another dream is to sit at the amex and watch my fav football team against the palace scum. We all have one thing in common and thats the albion.

Thanks for all your support.

P.S ignore and spelling or other mistakes im in a bubble of morphine.:lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good post cornish.

It's as plain as the nose on your face, that having your dad and brother there this weekend has really lifted your spirits. Support is sooooooooooooooooooooooo important, whether it be medical, family.......or plain old NSC...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here