Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
How does everyone feel then? Something that can be worked out via waivers and trades? IMO mine is fine, pissed to have got Hillman and Hooper but I can find depth elsewhere. If anyone is really boned let me know and suggest a fix too, lol.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How does everyone feel then? Something that can be worked out via waivers and trades? IMO mine is fine, pissed to have got Hillman and Hooper but I can find depth elsewhere. If anyone is really boned let me know and suggest a fix too, lol.

Got Bridgwater but have put in for a trade as on IR - otherwise it did seem to follow the pre-selection I had done. So happy.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

Not sure about some of the depth players but that is the gamble anyway so overall I am happy to leave and try to trade out of any I am not sure about

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Ended up with 3 TE's and lack depth in other areas (no depth left in the free agent pool) and my bench is a bit poor

Hopefully i can trade some cover in if we carry on with what we've got

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Just offered a trade - please dont be insulted if you find it so, just an offer for a second string WR for a second string TE

It's a RB or a QB i am after rather than another WR as i have enough cover in that position already

Thanks anyway

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My team is utterly abysmal, not 1 single decent running back, shame I couldn't log in... Looking forward to next year already, given up on this haha... If anyone wants any of my 2 decent players feel free to offer me a trade. :(

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
My team is utterly abysmal, not 1 single decent running back, shame I couldn't log in... Looking forward to next year already, given up on this haha... If anyone wants any of my 2 decent players feel free to offer me a trade. :(

What is your team name? I am sure it cannot be that bad, I will not try and trade with you however

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Oh it is... Coldean Falcons... Don't laugh :D

I'm trying to sort it out with some waivers, 5 requests already in and counting!

I am not sure what you think is bad lol - Smith is a decent QB, Thomas, Jones, Gates and Tate were all players I had on my depth chart at high positions - you have a few dodgy ones as well but we all seem to

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Oh it is... Coldean Falcons... Don't laugh :D

I'm trying to sort it out with some waivers, 5 requests already in and counting!

Doesn't look too terrible to me but just seen your ranked 14th in waivers out of 16 so good luck needed to get your targets

I am not sure what you think is bad lol - Smith is a decent QB, Thomas, Jones, Gates and Tate were all players I had on my depth chart at high positions - you have a few dodgy ones as well but we all seem to

Agreed, they were players I had hoped to get too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here