*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I had a Def and Kicker to select.

I just enjoy participating so will go with what the majority think. Alternatively if [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] makes a decision, that is fine, as he has the nightmare of the whole thing and has done a great job.......

PS - In the event of a redraft, I cant do Tuesday or Thursday :(

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We'll work it out, let's wait for the mess to finish itself off and then we can see who we are REALLY unhappy about having in our side. See if we can work out some trades and see what I can do manually as well. Sorry about this chaps.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Maybe speak to Venom about who you had on your list as it does autopick from your list depending what you need

And yes Venom does a great job and will go with whatever he decides as the owner

I think I put Jameis Winston on a list of one before it crashed, so hopefully it'll have picked him for me. No Defence or kicker either, but that's fine; can pick them up as free agents if necessary. Agree on The Viper.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
We'll work it out, let's wait for the mess to finish itself off and then we can see who we are REALLY unhappy about having in our side. See if we can work out some trades and see what I can do manually as well. Sorry about this chaps.

Personally I think thats the best bet, I have auto picked some shockers so I have seen but o well its a bit of fun and certainly not your fault. We can also look to change for undrafted or trade

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I still needed a TE, Def and Kicker

Plus i knew what positions i was going to draft cover for which may not happen now and with so many teams and a deep bench, it may be hard to find anyone worth having now (Guarantee it will auto-pick my Def and K a lot higher than i was going to)

(It's just done pick 181 of 240)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

No need to apologise other than the fact you took 2 or 3 of the players I had targeted!!!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Not your fault, probably problems caused with so many drafting on the client at once i guess

Fingers crossed the teams are not a disaster and we are able to carry on as they are

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Drafted Washington Redskins and Mason Crosby for me (not necessarily who i would have picked as it would have been based on what was left at that point so may be as good or better than what i would have otherwise picked)

On pick 207 of 240

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I couldn't even log in in the first place, I don't know whether it was the PC I was trying to use at the time or a site error?... All rather disappointing :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports