Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next up at the Scruffy Supermarket...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...are Middlesbrough.

Unless we win at Leicester, a Boro win would see them leapfrog us. On the other hand, I'd be happy enough to see Palace lose more ground on us.
Southampton play Sunday at home to Brum.
The only other team who can go above us (if we lose) are West Ham - they are at Millwall. Anyone at a loose end in South East London fancy popping along for a jolly old game of soccer? :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Middlesbrough already have the 3 points in the bag , we have to maintain our consistency because Scumhampton are still keeping up this early in the season.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
:tosser::laugh::shit: Do you really think you will stay there the whole season??

As I pointed out in another thread, in each of the last three seasons, there's been a team in the lead with exactly thirteen points after five games. Those teams were QPR last year, Newcastle the year before, and Wolves the year before that. I wonder if you can work out what else they've got in common?

Obviously that's no guarantee we'll still be there, but to laugh it off as impossible is ignorant, moronic, thick-headed and irredeemably stupid. I mean, somebody would pretty much be full retard to think like that.

What?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:tosser::laugh::shit: Do you really think you will stay there the whole season??

Probably not but we've got to the top of the division which Palace won't this season and we'll still finish above Palace !

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
You have to feel sorry for Middlesbrough really, having to play twice at that dump in 4 days :sick:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its a great start but we will do well to finish mid-table,talk of promotion is pure fantasy,if it did happen it could be a huge problem with even our extended seating.It must be remembered that we have many new season ticket holders who have been used to home wins,when this stops they will drift away.
Be content with a decent place in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here