Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • None.

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
a hung parliament with captain hindsight and jabba the ****up having 6 monthly stints as PM :ffsparr:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If [MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] turn out to be investors in one of JRM's Disaster investment firms, there's going to be some very silly looking people on here :lolol:

I feel confident in our abilities to identify silly looking people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies comrade, was going for the 'one for all and all for one' ethos.

I prefer Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen.

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno was the motto of the three muskateers :shrug:

But I'm sure you're a man who knows his Athos from his elbow. :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I prefer Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen.

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno was the motto of the three muskateers :shrug:

But I'm sure you're a man who knows his Athos from his elbow. :wink:

Nice. Did well with the first two quotes (not sure what they mean, I always order my full English by pointing when abroad) but the iffy Athos/Elbow tapered off.

Is that one of their albums?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice. Did well with the first two quotes (not sure what they mean, I always order my full English by pointing when abroad) but the iffy Athos/Elbow tapered off.

Is that one of their albums?

If you can't understand the first two quotes you won't appreciate the joke. Criticism of comedy is best done informed. :wink:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A pre election pact is needed labour, SNP, green, Lib Dems to get these @#£&% out of office

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If [MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] turn out to be investors in one of JRM's Disaster investment firms, there's going to be some very silly looking people on here :lolol:

Investors? I wish! - investment requires money! No idea what you're on about, tbh. Best stick to blabbering about unicorns (you know - the ones you're secretly hiding behind the butter mountain)!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Whatever the question, I've been Conservative my whole life.

I've totally lost confidence in the lying arses and BJ & Moggo make me ashamed to be British. We have become a joke to the world.

I will be voting tactically against the Conservatives at the next election. I don't want them anywhere near the running of our country.

Makes me sad and disappointed to say that, but I've had enough.

Exactly the same here. When I started to become interested in politics, we had people like Geoffrey Johnson-Smith and Tim Renton as MPs in this area. We are just in Wealden, but were members of Tim Renton's local association for a while. Most members were not City types, but local businessmen and women in the area. Tim was a superb local MP, even though he was a Government Minister. I then joined the Battersea association when I lived in London (I've been back in Sussex since 2017 since my Dad died).

What did it for me was Brexit and the utter garbage told to people to get them to vote for it. It has been a nightmare as predicted, and every gain that has been claimed since then would have been possible if we were still EU members. Then, when Theresa May resigned, to elect Boris Johnson instead of the outstanding candidate, Rory Stewart, has done it for me as far as voting is concerned.

Yes, I admit that I voted for the Conservative candidate in Battersea in 2019, but she was a Remainer and had done an excellent job as Cabinet Member for Housing at Wandsworth Council, and I wasn't very impressed by the Labour MP, but I have since changed my view - she has beaten great odds to become an MP, and my tenants know her through the Parliamentary Christian networks). I won't be doing the same again. This latest business is just the last straw. If I still vote in Wealden (I still have my flat in Battersea, though rented out), I will vote Liberal Democrat; if I vote in Battersea again, it will be for Labour.

As for the result of an election, if it happened this or next year, I suspect it would be a hung Parliament, with Labour probably just ahead, but if Boris Johnson is replaced I would think a Conservative victory again is the most likely result.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
At last!

Can people change their vote now if they voted on other grounds?
(The poll results could be seriously compromised).

Sorry I don't live on NSC :lolol:

To be honest I would have thought it was obvious and it's not an actual general election so don't worry.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Whatever the question, I've been Conservative my whole life.

I've totally lost confidence in the lying arses and BJ & Moggo make me ashamed to be British. We have become a joke to the world.

I will be voting tactically against the Conservatives at the next election. I don't want them anywhere near the running of our country.

Makes me sad and disappointed to say that, but I've had enough.

To be fair the current Government are a right wing sect of the Conservatives, they are UKIP in all but name and not true conservatives. Voters in the Tory heartlands will always vote Tory because they are voting for their local MP who is probably a moderate true Conservative, but that vote validates Boris Johnson, but I think most Tories don't support alot of his policies. I'm sure they would prefer a centre right party like under Cameron.

Our democracy is undemocratic

I think it's only a matter of time the party turns on Johnson if they see their seats under threat. The North Shropshire by election should be interesting

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
CUl3jrJVAAI0j_V.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry I don't live on NSC :lolol:

To be honest I would have thought it was obvious and it's not an actual general election so don't worry.
It obviously wasn't obvious, not that I was worried. I didn't vote ........................ :shrug:.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Starmer isn't the right fit. They should go for a female leader, Cooper or Nandy which would appeal more to the voter

I don't see anyone forcing a leadership challenge ("Split! Split!"), forcing these MPs to stand (I really doubt Cooper sees herself as the right fit, and Nandy has already tried once and got a massive 16% of the vote), and them actually winning a leadership challenge. None of this is remotely likely. I am not a particularly active member but I don't have the sense my fellow members are as fickle and quixotic as you seem to imagine. :shrug:

Would having either of these as labour leader tip the balance for you enough to vote labour?

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I don't see anyone forcing a leadership challenge ("Split! Split!"), forcing these MPs to stand (I really doubt Cooper sees herself as the right fit, and Nandy has already tred once and got a massive 16% of the vote), and them actually winning a leadership challenge. None of this is remotely likely. I am not a particularly active member but I don't have the sense my fellow members are as fickle and quixotic as you seem to imagine. :shrug:

Would having either of these as labour leader tip the balance for you enough to vote labour?

it is unusual to get rid of a leader before they've fought an election

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports