Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next manager to get the push?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’m guessing Hasenhuttl will come through the other side of the break with his job intact - since SR took over, the Club’s invested in loads of young players - I get the impression patience will be on Hasenhuttl’s side until the squad matures but they need to start scoring some goals though!

Jesse Marsch would rank high on my sack list

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ultimately he will be toast long before his contract is up of course. But I can't see the owner plunging into such realms of buffoonery as to sack Cooper before the end of this season now. I think you're nearer the mark with Ted Losso.
Think he'll be gone way before the season ends. He was saved by the fans earlier when the Greek maniac wanted to sack someone and instead went with the recruitment team - just 9 games in or something - which he had recently signed and given the task to "sign players for the future".

Marsch is more of a case of the board saving him rather than his popularity with the fans. Their yankee owners wants to get really popular home in the US and an American coach does a lot for that, so I think they're pretty reluctant to let him go, though if the results turn too shite it will obviously be the outcome.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Viera? Under achieved given the wages and transfer fees 2010 have spent in their 12 year history?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I’m guessing Hasenhuttl will come through the other side of the break with his job intact - since SR took over, the Club’s invested in loads of young players - I get the impression patience will be on Hasenhuttl’s side until the squad matures but they need to start scoring some goals though!

Jesse Marsch would rank high on my sack list

Ralph could be in trouble this afternoon.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is he all that? Never got a side into the champions league knockouts before. Mourhino’s won it three times.
All that and all that... when he left Juventus, some of the players said that he'll generally get you great results for the first 18 months or so, but at some point people get tired of going to the job every day just to be treated like some subhuman running machine.

He's just a quick fix and I think he'll be gone before next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here