• Ed Balls

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Ruel Fox

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
You can make all the clear distinction you like but you know full well your prejudices on their fitness for leadership will obviously have a massive effect on your judgement of their debate performances - that closing of the gap last night represented a massive victory for Miliband.

Christ this is not a controversial point, just read any political journalist this morning apart from the ones directly hoping to work in Tory Central Office :)

I'm not saying it was controversial, just that the way you presented it with an amalgamation of the figures, was incorrect.

And I'm not a Conservative - I'm undecided. But for me last night EM didn't do himself any favours.

I'm not saying it was controversial, just that the way you presented it with an amalgamation of the figures, was incorrect.

And I'm not a Conservative - I'm undecided. But for me last night EM didn't do himself any favours.

Bollocks was I incorrect, it's you who are attempting to be more mischeivously misleading by impying there is no link between leadership preference and debate performance. And we can see why, you dont like Miliband - fine but dont pretend you are not spinning

Through out my 70 years my most prosperous times have been when a Tory government is in power after they have cleared up the mess any previous labout government left us in as has happened yet again with DC.

I'm alright Jack

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

And Cameron did? He didn't even know any figures on immigration, numbers of people using food banks, etc. FFS he is the PRIME MINISTER it's his job to know basic figures!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
The only 5 year term cameron should be thinking about is behind bars! Absolutely disgusting how he and his buddies have plundered this country!

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Through out my 70 years my most prosperous times have been when a Tory government is in power after they have cleared up the mess any previous labout government left us in as has happened yet again with DC.

Throughout my 60 years my most prosperous times have been when a Labour government has been in power after they have cleared up the mess any previous Conservative government has has left us in as has been the case with David Cameruin. Let me define 'prosperous' for you. Having a good and free education. Not being in fear of Doctors bills thanks to NHS. There being help when needed from cradle to the grave. Full employment ( began to go in the seventies and never seen since monatarism arrived circa 1979) A society that is fair for all and not a plaything for the few.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I attended primary and Junior School then went on to High School. and could have gone on to Uni had I wished but chose not to. I have never been unemployed and had excellent treatment from the NHS including life saving operation for cancer so I have nothing to complain of.thanks to many successive Tory governments my most difficult being during Wilsons time.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Can't believe no one has suggested the great Dianne Abbott. Hard working, publicity shy and not in the least hypocritical or patronising.....

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I attended primary and Junior School then went on to High School. and could have gone on to Uni had I wished but chose not to. I have never been unemployed and had excellent treatment from the NHS including life saving operation for cancer so I have nothing to complain of.thanks to many successive Tory governments my most difficult being during Wilsons time.

Really! I found that the mid sixties were a time of huge increases in the standard of living for working class families.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really! I found that the mid sixties were a time of huge increases in the standard of living for working class families.

Sorry didnt make myself clear it was the aftermath of the Wilson government that made life difficult because of what he spent and his policies which then got us into serious financial trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here