Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next England Captain

Next England Captain?

• Total voters

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I voted Cahill, but wouldn't be disappointed to see him, Baines or Walcott as captain. I like what I've seen from Walcott on the telly, he seems intelligent, and fairly savvy, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Far better choice than the likes of Rooney or (god forbid) Jack "King Chav" Wilshere

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Was the making of a certain David Beckham, might be the same for Wayne albeit older Rooney but give him a go.

You may be right but David Beckham was England through and through and proud to be so. Rooney cannot even be bothered to sing the National Anthem unless made to do so. Different kettle of fish I reckon.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Jesus it's become cool to slate Wayne Rooney. A player looks good for England and has promise and the media and the country have to shoot them down. Same happened with Beckham. People slating wilshire already. It's starts again. Definitely don't support and be positive about young English talent, what would you be thinking!

So Rooney this tournament, you mean the player who went for his own pre tournament training to get himself in shape despite already being in the squad? Yet he 'doesn't care about doing well or put the effort in'. Ran more miles than any other player on the pitch, English or Italian in the first game and England have scored two, he scored one and set up the other........yeah, why on earth is he a starter!!!? And he doesn't care enough or isn't good enough to be England captain......well I'm not cool enough to slate him........rant over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here