• Mark Warburton

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ruel Fox and Klinsman way ahead. Let's face it, we are more ****ed than a ladyboy at a GI homecoming after 6 months without even a few mintes privacy for a menage a mois.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Would like to see Howe get the gig but knowing the FA they will stick with Southgate.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a sad indictment of the English game when the top three English contenders are Bruce, Howe and Pardew. Colour me underwhelmed if any of those 3 get the job :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Stuart Pearce would be considered above some of the names on that list I would think (I'm thinking above Redknapp for instance !)

He's in charge of the Betfred academy.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Ian Holloway....
...he'd probably have enough sense not to want the job, but I'm sure it'd be entertaining

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
David Cameron.I know he totally cocked up the Euros last time,but he's available and thinks he deserves another chance.His sidekick,Georgey,should be able to cover any financial irregularities.Sorted :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why any young manager would want the job is beyond me. A failure until proven a success. Swerve.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
My choice is Klinsmann - not everyone's cup of tea but given a good number of football people are questioning the belief and the bottle of the England players then having a German coach used to winning international tournaments with that winning mentality - rather than an English coach - might be a big psychological plus.

Have a read of this. Personal view is he'd be a disaster.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2009/apr/27/jurgen-klinsmann-sacked-bayern-munich-bundesliga

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Give it to Smug with a 10 year contract. It might go tits up but can't really be much worse than the last 10.
Sacked in 66 days after revelations about Bournemouth's dodgy transfer dealings, costing the FA another £4m. [emoji6]

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Holloway ... at least it would be entertaining....

perphaps we should ditch the concept of the 'manager' , when i was at school the best two players picked their own teams and got on with it.....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The logical thing, for me, is to allow Southgate the home match against Lithuania in March as well and decide on him after that. If not, Wenger has said he would be interested when his Arsenal contract comes to an end.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Slaven Bilić - has knowledge of the Premiership both as a manager and as a player so is familiar with the players. Managed Lokomotiv Moscow, Besiktas and West Ham in European competitions and has also had a 6 year spell as manager of the Croatian national team in the past, so has experience of qualifying for international tournaments and being at the helm during one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here