Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Albion manager - tracking the betting market

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Bruce is famously a Magpie supporter. Given he can't expect the earth, he's a good fit there.

Pulis will only go where he has complete control, and clearly thinks a big club will come in for him. And he can wait, after the Alice chairman made the mistake of paying his survival bonus in full.

Didn't know that about Bruce (and can't tell a mackem accent from a geordie). I thought he'd get stick for having managed Sunderland, and for not having the greatest of records given that Geordies seem to think that they're such a fantastic club worthy of the best managers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Didn't know that about Bruce (and can't tell a mackem accent from a geordie). I thought he'd get stick for having managed Sunderland, and for not having the greatest of records given that Geordies seem to think that they're such a fantastic club worthy of the best managers.

He may get stick from the Newcastle for being a serial shite manager . . . with a very annoying interview style (a bit like David O'Leary). He'll drive the Magpies mad.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not for the first time, I am reading reports that an approach has been made to Swindon re Mark Cooper
Talk Sport mentioned him a couple of hours ago. They thought he'd be a good fit with the style of football he likes his teams to play.

:shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair there is not many(if any) takers at that price on the Exchange... Next layer is at 1.39 which is about where most others have the odds.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not into this betting lark but can understand what woukd influence the market inside knowledge or heavy betting on 1 person.

Betting from lots of people (not heavy either) - doesn't take much to move this market.
I £25 at 16/1 and the price was cut to 10/1 straight away.
If you walked up to a bookie at Plumpton on sunday and had a bet like this they wouldn't even twitch.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Skybet gone from 1-3 on to 1-8 for Hughton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here