• Another current player

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • A new signing

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Although he is getting better, I fear Dunk does not yet have the maturity and temperament to take on the captain's role.

King Kayal for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd like to think he could be our next manager.

That is a good shout for the future but as regards captain as it stands I would go with Dunk obviously depending on signings when we get promoted. If LR became manager would his dad achieve a position as he has applied a couple of times and been unsuccessful but I think that he could be the older influence on Liam. When on the FL show he spoke a lot of sense on his viewing of the games.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Other than Bruno, our captains on the pitch are KK and Stockdale.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And Duffy.

And Rosenior.

Yeah, but less (IMO). Duffy is a bit too hot-headed for me to be captain, and too focused on his own game and mistakes. Rosenior is a good shout only if he can be first choice for a long time.

KK has the respect of the side, and he directs operations from the middle of the pitch whilst calmly leading by example.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Daft question. Bruno is never, repeat NEVER, going to retire...
Highlander-Poster-05-1986.jpg

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Dunk isn't captain material. He's potentially going to miss 3 huge games before the end of the season for picking up bookings, of which about half are needless. His booking for dissent against Forest was bad enough given that it was one more closer to 15, but that still didn't shut him up and almost ended up being a red card until Bruno calmed him down.

Duffy is the man for me.

Bruno was like this when he first joined if i remember correctly. Maybe the captaincy is exactly what he needs.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've thought all season long that Duffy was brought in as a future captain but have been impressed with Dunk's leadership on the pitch. I'd worry that Dunk would be more upset about being overlooked than Duffy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS if we have to improve on our team to such an extent a better BK is required, there's absolutely no point in getting promoted.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Rosenior for me.Think he'd be a perfect fit.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I will be quite happy if BK proves he is good enough to be first choice in the Premier before thinking of him as captain.

seriously? He is one of the best central midfielders we've ever had and better than most of the central midfielders at the clubs in the bottom 5 of the premier league

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It needs to be someone who is one of your first names on the team sheet. If we don't go up any of the above are fine.

If we do only Dunk, Stockdale and Duffy will be certain picks (not including Knockaert as he is too young, french and emotional :)).

Out of those I'd go Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here