Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next 3 League Games

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Current form will see us get nothing away from home and probably a draw at home.sorry

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Would love to get 9, but think 5.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m going for 4 points. I don’t think we’ll win until the new striker is playing (and scoring) against West Brom. I think Bournemouth will find a way of drawing with us (thanks to a dodgy penalty, offside goal or some kind or incorrect sending off) which will ruin the New Year’s day for every right thinking individual watching.

LDW

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We need to go on a really good run to get as close to safety as possible by the end of Feb.
I see March, April and May as extremely tough.
I don't want us to need more than about 7 points after the end of Feb.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Current form will see us get nothing away from home and probably a draw at home.sorry

Yeah cos Newcastle, Bournemouth and West Brom are flying at the moment!

I'll go for 5 points but would love 7. We have to be more positive away from home against Newcastle and west brom. Surely!?

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Yeah cos Newcastle, Bournemouth and West Brom are flying at the moment!

I'll go for 5 points but would love 7. We have to be more positive away from home against Newcastle and west brom. Surely!?

Hope I am wrong but form needs to change

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
These matches in Jan and Feb are our must wins if we want to stay up. If we don’t have 36 points by mid March I think we’re in big trouble.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Get real. We won't win them all, and l don't think we expect to either. As siomeone else said, we won't get anything at Toon, but a point against Bournemouth and a win at the Hawthorns would be nice, or vice versa of course. Either way l think four points is more likely. Any more than that and l'll be dancing. (Not a pretty sight).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
0 points
No new striker
Deep in the relegation mire by the end of Jan

Happy New Year everybody! :ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here