Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
There won't be a Prem increment.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Just Wondering when details on season tickets will be realesed?

A few threads yesterday discussed this. The club are working through the waiting list now (it seems the first 600 or so have been contacted to date).

They are confident (according to a conversation I had with them yesterday) that anyone who joined the waiting list more than a couple of months ago WILL be offered tickets.

Anyone not on the list or only recently on the list *may not* get tickets (not sure whether this takes into account the extra seats or not, I'm guessing not though).

I guess they can process a certain number of applications before the planning decision is rubber stamped because they have most of the renewal info in now, but there are a lot of us on tenterhooks waiting on the council because I think that means all of us on the list are safe!

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
A question for those who have renewed season tickets already online, is your renewal price the same as last season and is the renewal price including travel or excluding? Because mine is £20 cheaper than last season plus web fee with no mention of travel inc or exc cost.

JackJ

Apr 16, 2012
I've just renewed my season ticket online and it comes in at £425 + £2 booking fee. I've got a seat in North Stand N1C. Think it was £390ish last year.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I've just renewed my season ticket online and it comes in at £425 + £2 booking fee. I've got a seat in North Stand N1C. Think it was £390ish last year.

Did the club tell you when to do it online or do we just log on and do it whenever we want? If the latter, would I be right in assuming it's done via the ticket website?

JackJ

Apr 16, 2012
If paying in full then the deadline is 1st May I think. I did it via the ticket website. If you have a direct debit set up, it should automatically renew your season ticket unless you cancel it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports