[Albion] News on Jose Izqueirdo tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"You've joined the Seagulls Line on Brighton 8049. That's the number for Albion information every day, 24 hours a day. Tonight we announce exclusive news that Albion player José Izquierdo's pet pig Peter has given birth to piglets"

Well, I think that is fantastic news.

Congratulations Peter

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeh, a real 'hold the headlines' moment - I don't think.

Surely that's the end for Izquierdo at Brighton now? Questionable if he'll ever be back to his best again, and he must have raked in enough to be financially secure (and that's not criticising him - I'm sure he wanted to play for us to earn that money, just couldn't because of injury).
Essentially though, we've moved on - we don't play with out and out wingers, and we've got younger guns fighting for places in the team; looking forwards now. If he can continue to play at a reasonable level, good luck to him finding a chance somewhere.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What an utter loser. If I had Twitter and followed him. It would be an instant unfollow. Shit news that everyone already new.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What an utter loser. If I had Twitter and followed him. It would be an instant unfollow. Shit news that everyone already new.

I’ve watched a few of this fella’s post match videos. He seems a little laid back and somewhat sleepy as he describes the match action. I don’t think his career trajectory is destined towards radio or TV to be honest.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
A little harsh.

We found out about most injuries in the press conference. Why not Izquierdo? Will never quite understand the media embargo rules

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Such a shame for Izzy. We've most likely seen the last of him, cant see us offering a new contract

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Ended up unfollowing the facebook page "I Love Brighton & Hove Albion" once he took it over. It turned into an advertising page for his half assed articles.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just looked to see Izzy is 28, 29 come July and has spent what should have been his prime years injured.

Can't see us renewing his contract from here, so good luck with wherever he goes/whatever he does :down:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I heard the lads had a whip round and have got him a pair of 1210's and a mixer as a leaving present

Shame he never recovered, I guess he's too fragile for PL football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports