Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Newhaven divided.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
View attachment 68218

Seen them next to bus stops in Peacehaven and Newhaven, also seen a photo of one on the Rottingdean pond island.

Quality , i suppose some health and safety jobsworth will deem them as a eyesore and distraction to drivers and have them re done in black , odd that the incinerator will be there for another 100 years due to its beautiful easy on the eye features .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is it true bn9 bha, they put dead people in bus stops to make it look busy in Newhaven:moo:

When are we going to meet up for a :drink: BTW?

Brighton and Hove buses do very well over this way, the passengers are trying to get away from the place. :p

I'm still recovering from the drinking session at the REMF match.
I usually stay behind for a pint or two on Saturday home matches, not sure if you do the same?

I know you go in Dick's Bar early doors on a match day, but I won't be able to do that, as I take my youngest lad to football training on a Saturday morning.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Quality , i suppose some health and safety jobsworth will deem them as a eyesore and distraction to drivers and have them re done in black , odd that the incinerator will be there for another 100 years due to its beautiful easy on the eye features .

Hopefully they may encourage people to put litter in them.

The nice view of the downs that I had when I bought my house was ruined when the incinerator was built. :annoyed:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Last time I was in Newhaven there were people trying to sneak into lorries bound for Syria...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Perhaps Newhaven should have a statue of Charles Dickens who apparently once wrote in his diary of a walk to the town from Seaford and a failure to buy fish because it was early closing. I think his words were something like: 'It was an awful place. I shall never return.'[/QUOTE]

He should have tried the haddock.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems that HCM's curious career path was all the result of a dreadful mix-up. At the Vietnamese job interview when asked if he had any previous experience of running a country he replied "Ah so, I used to be in charge of the Danish"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here