Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

newcastle v united

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Great to watch but I cannot listen to the commentary anymore, why the f*** have they got a Man U fan doing it? So biased and boring.

Scholes scores "What a goal"

Edgar scores "My gran would have tapped that in"

Load of shit.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
scholes' 2nd wasnt amazing, just hit it bloody hard n low. given would hav saved it if there werent so many people in the way.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Freddo said:
scholes' 2nd wasnt amazing, just hit it bloody hard n low. given would hav saved it if there werent so many people in the way.
Exactly but old McQueen was wanking about it...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
you are a very bitter man Trigger!

United should have stuffed the f***ing fat heard of Zebra's!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bitter? Not at all, enjoyed the game, just didn't enjoy listening to the biased twattwattwattwat in the com box, would have been the same if it was Zola doing a Chelsea game and creaming over what they did whilst putting the oppo down...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Trigger said:
Bitter? Not at all, enjoyed the game, just didn't enjoy listening to the biased twattwattwattwat in the com box, would have been the same if it was Zola doing a Chelsea game and creaming over what they did whilst putting the oppo down...

think you are slightly over the top on this one! As far as I could tell McQueen was ok! certainly cant remember him saying the newcastle goal was a tap in. I remember hearing him say Newcastle were playing well in the first half!

What's he supposed to do? United were all over them! even you have to admit that! He can only say what he sees and most people watching that will agree!

Maybe you are a closet Zebra?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Maybe so but then maybe you're a closet red devil?...

It's the same on Soccer Special...

McQueen biased towards Man Utd

Nicholas biased towards Arsenal

Le Tiss biased towards Saints

Pinocchio biased towards Liverpool

And so on... Make these buggers watch games not involving their teams and it would make for a better spectacle.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Almost as much skill on show as at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here