[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I hate Callum Wilson. What was Dunk doing there for the 4th? Steele had to do better for the 3rd. Don't concede anymore please.

We've been too wasteful at 2-1.
Bloody hell, that's a bit harsh on Steele considering it was a 1-on-1. Pope did no better against Undav in exactly the same situation!

Was quite an intriguing, absorbing second half until Wilson put the game to bed.

This was always a free hit. Roll on Sunday where we need to smash Southampton and secure Europe.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We genuinely set out for a 0 - 0, which is against the whole De Zerbi philosophy. Got what we deserved, Dan Burn is no longer welcome to shag my wife.
When RDZ said something about “we ARE going there for 3 points” twice. I worried. He’s never said that before and it seemed like there was a strange sense of defeat in his whole presser IMO.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Played well for 35 minutes in 2nd half. Awful for the rest.
They really take their chances. We don't.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Was always going to be a tough night. Just need a win on Sunday and Brentford and Liverpool to do us a favour on Saturday.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Southampton is a must win, if it wasn’t already

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Van Hecke not good enough but it’s not his fault. Can’t be match fit and was physically knackered on 80 minutes. Mac and Enciso terrible when coming on.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I effing hate Newcastle what a sweaty team. Just like Stoke in a Gucci tracksuit. Time wasting and playing acting.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It’s not, it’s true. He was awful today like he was away to Leicester too. Didn’t you see how Newcastle let him have the ball with no pressure at all? It was so obvious, they knew. At Leicester, it was plain to see our own players didn’t pass to him.

Not his fault, he’s quite clearly not a PL defender at the moment and needs a move in the summer.

Reactions: A1X

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He's been poor for months. Must be playing on nothing but he's offered us for months now
Except for the fact he was magnificent four days ago?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Basically you can thank the world cup for this. We've really drawn the short straw with the fixture congestion but that, Forest and Everton were really f***ing poor. Like dog piss poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports