Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Don't forget people, even if we lose to Newcastle, City and Villa, we are still favourites to take 6th place (based on us then beating Saints, Villa losing to Liverpool and Spurs taking 4 points out of their available 6 all of which are extremely possible) so don't be too down if we do lose tonight.

Having said that lets win them all :)

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I wish they still had Steve Bruce in charge. I hate getting turned over by them and love having the bragging rights at work and amongst friends. If we don’t get a result a quick mention of ownership and the money they have spent is usually enough to quieten them down. Looking forward to a few pints in The Bulls before the game, not so sure about the match itself…

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Any positive result tonight will be superb obviously but no way is a loss season defining,so I won't be lobbing my fluffy slippers at the tellybox if it goes tits up,still pinching myself we're actually in this position with 4 games to go so it's all good.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Really hoping for a result tonight, don’t like Newcastle’s ownership despite thinking they’ve got an amazing city and fan base.

Am hoping that the boys have really taken in that Michael Jordan video and can come to the game fresh and in the right mindset.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Don't forget people, even if we lose to Newcastle, City and Villa, we are still favourites to take 6th place (based on us then beating Saints, Villa losing to Liverpool and Spurs taking 4 points out of their available 6 all of which are extremely possible) so don't be too down if we do lose tonight.

Having said that lets win them all :)
Saints will be the hardest for us to beat - we struggle against teams who are ‘worse’ than us - what helps is that they are already relegated- but one match at a time eh!

And yes, we need to play every match as if it was an FA cup final - that’s the mentality needed - forget ‘if we loose this and they win that’ calculations.

Kev79

May 18, 2023
Hello. Not sure if allowed to write this. Brighton fan here near Middlesbrough. Around hour from Newcastle. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone can Help I can meet at ground.

Last edited:

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
As for Sanchez: I believe that RDZ hasn't forgiven him for that macroscopic error (I don't remember against whom), when the ball slipped from his hands. The fruit of apparent calm (presumption) and full of subterranean anxieties.

In the RDZ system, the goalkeeper is equivalent to an old-school "libero" (number 6), a kind of conductor who starts the dance.

Perhaps Steele can be slightly inferior between the posts (goal poles), but the credit that the coach gives him multiplies his confidence and, consequently, the level of his performances.

I read somewhere that Sanchez is playing the same part that Trossard played when he decided to leave. All the better, best wishes to him.

As for the game, I would sign a draw. But if we were to lose, I wouldn't make a drama out of it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As for Sanchez: I believe that RDZ hasn't forgiven him for that macroscopic error (I don't remember against whom), when the ball slipped from his hands. The fruit of apparent calm (presumption) and full of subterranean anxieties.

In the RDZ system, the goalkeeper is equivalent to an old-school "libero" (number 6), a kind of conductor who starts the dance.

Perhaps Steele can be slightly inferior between the posts (goal poles), but the credit that the coach gives him multiplies his confidence and, consequently, the level of his performances.

I read somewhere that Sanchez is playing the same part that Trossard played when he decided to leave. All the better, best wishes to him.

As for the game, I would sign a draw. But if we were to lose, I wouldn't make a drama out of it.
What evidence have you that this is the case….I’m curious

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hello. Not sure if allowed to write this. Brighton fan here near Middlesbrough. Around hour from Newcastle. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone seeking asoare I can meet at ground. My number is 07377 468598. Drop me a text if can help. Thanks
Do you need a license for the young hawk and what’s it like in large crowds?

Kev79

May 18, 2023
You’ve asked for anyone seeking asoare?
Yes please. If anyone can help here is my phone number. 07377 468598. I’m just a decent bloke who wouldn’t be going to cause any problems on anyone’s ticket or nothing like that. If I come up dry I can always watch in a pub. Then catch late train Newcastle to Middlesbrough. Ha.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It would be nice to put the sportwashers in their place but it will be tough after a hard game only a few days ago. I haven’t seen Dunk or Colwill in the training videos so hopefully they are both fit.

Burn has been a weak link for them recently and we know how he often struggled against good wingers so I’d like to see us target him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here