[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m sure it’s been said already but Newcastle ran around like thugs for 90 mins and still have 11 men on the pitch and Bissouma gets sent off for something that wasn’t deliberate. Once again Friend is no friend of the Albion

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
A real complete performance from managers tactics to the players carrying them out

Big away win that.

Was a pleasure to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How many games will Biss miss?

3 i think as it's likely to have been give for violent conduct. Are red card suspensions served across all competitions still? As Biss potentially could only miss the Man Utd Premier League game as the Preston game counts towards the suspension, and if we beat them so will the game against either Man Utd or Luton in the next round.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Doing ok so far

Spoke too soon - red probably right but when you’ve got Lascelles going through players whilst on a yellow, plus Shelvy who was actually high on Lamptey, still think ref is one of the poorest

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I hope all the needy angry Leeds fans enjoyed watching the player Bielsa made today :lolol:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great performance. Harsh red that.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Fantastic performance from front to back. So pleased for the lads!

Only dampener was the red, if we can appeal it, I think we should because it seems to polarise opinion right now.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spoke too soon - red probably right but when you’ve got Lascelles going through players whilst on a yellow, plus Shelvy who was actually high on Lamptey, still think ref is one of the poorest

There is no way Newcastle should have finished without a sending off. I hope it’s a long time before Friend refs another Albion game

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Outstanding performance. As good as any we've given in the premier league I think. Better from start to finish, we were better in every department and were better man for man. The only blemish was the red card. Oh Yves! you silly boy. He'll be a big miss, he had man of the match in the bag until that happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports