Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must be a really shit fan, I am completely philosophical about this defeat, sometimes teams are better than us and get the breaks. The fact that is effectively a Premier League team playing in front of 50,000 plus fans gives them the advantage and I do not accept that we have just given up or caved in. We have been beaten by a better team, end of

Any team that finishes above Newcastle will be promoted

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You have to wonder why Stephens was on the bench. If he wasn't going to come on in this situation then what situation was he going to come on for?

IF he has misbehaved, then making him travel and sit out may be a way of reminding him that no-one is bigger than the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we're going to insist on getting a free kick everytime a player gets within 5 yards of us.
We really ought to be able to do better from the subsequent kick.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ladies & Gents, if this is a loss, not the end of the world, except a depressive night in Newcastle and a chance to regroup in the coming break.
CH will see us through :)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I must be a really shit fan, I am completely philosophical about this defeat, sometimes teams are better than us and get the breaks. The fact that is effectively a Premier League team playing in front of 50,000 plus fans and we have not just given up or caved in, we have been beaten.

The fact we didn't turn up for a BIG game again, stupid selections again and a moron sending off doesn't bother you then ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's not losing its the Manner in which we lose spineless , thoughtless no effort and some not good enough for us to make top 6 let alone top two sidwell , bong, baldock to name three

Fair enough, but it is just one match, and Newcastle are quite good, and Baldock didn't deserve to be sent off.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This loss certainly wont define our season. However I do think keeping Dale is now untenable. Get shot and be done.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
8th position and 8 points at the international break, same old story can't win the games that matter or win away at TINPOT teams like Derby and Reading

I actually looked at your post and realised why you are on my ignore list.

I have no idea why so many posters find your posts amusing.
I just find them pathetic. So remain on ignore.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
You have to wonder why Stephens was on the bench. If he wasn't going to come on in this situation then what situation was he going to come on for?

It's just a front, to try and fool us into believing he'll not be sold. They've run out of excuses now so put him on the bench. Hope Hughton is asked why was Dale on the bench but never came on.

Probably say Dale had wind problems so couldn't risk him lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here