Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It's looking like only 1 defeat FFS! Long way to go!
Next test will be Huddersfield, as they are in far better form than Newcastle currently!
And hopefully some major signings before the first window of the season shuts!
UTA :bhasign:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Can whoever keeps squealing by the mic be bound and gagged please?

2-0. Very frustrating performance. We're being roasted. A reality check for us and the team, as we're not going to coast to promotion off the back of last season's performance. This was always going to be a very tough fixture but it's a shame to see us go down so timidly.

Knockaert buries his chance, 1-1 and 11 men. Different game. Narrow margins

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
And here come all the negative morons. I'd forgotten what it was like on here when we're losing. Why would that be? Cos we've lost so rarely in the last season and a bit.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well midfield is all at sea. Any guesses why? Baldock was unlucky but when on a yellow should know better. Dale, just bloody go, your spoiling the apple barrel! Let him go now I say.

At least the dreadful Sidwell and Skalak have been hooked. But sorry Chris you waited too long

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have made them good. Too many of our players having a poor & in Bong, Sidwell, Stockdale, - bad days at the office

Nope they have been better than us and both their goals so far have been quality

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Substitutions - too little too late.

The next TV match is on 5th of November. Hope they play much better then.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good to see you blaming the ref, this did not look even at 11v11 and I only want one team to win this

Not blaming the ref. The stats I quoted are facts, according to the BBC. Second yellow arguably harsh, so 'evening things up' not unknown - just never seems to happen for ius!

I only want one team to win, and I know which one. Are you on the wrong board?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports