Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United 1 Bournemouth 3.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Love to see JD Sports relegated; lot of time for NU but what an odious chairman!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Nothing better to do on a Saturday evening than post on a rival's forum, in a thread that has **** all to do with you?
Sad little man.:tosser:

It's a result that I have more interest in than you pal. Nice for you to revert straight go insults though, why don't you report the list as well, then you can feel super hard.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It would be somewhat ironic if Newcastle were relegated just when Mike Ashley had finally loosened the purse strings and allowed for some decent investment in their squad.

For ironic, also read: hilarious.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Look on the bright side if we dont go up, with Newcastle, Villa, Leeds, Forest, Derby all in the same division there is zero chance of the Albion being on Sky so all those that insist on all games being played on a Saturday at 3pm will overjoyed

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It's a result that I have more interest in than you pal. Nice for you to revert straight go insults though, why don't you report the list as well, then you can feel super hard.

I'm not your pal, and WTF does "report the list" mean?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

None of the previous posts have alluded to your club at all. Newcastles meltdown, and Bournemouths suprising form in the Premier league was under discussion. Again, you start posting about Palace on a thread that no one is interested in having de-railed into another tit for tat slanging match, because of your quite obvious, and frankly, quite disturbing, obsession with us. I imagine there must be some kind of counselling for your condition, and I urge you to seek medical help before it's too late

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm not your pal, and WTF does "report the list" mean?

it was obviously predictive text.

None of the previous posts have alluded to your club at all. Newcastles meltdown, and Bournemouths suprising form in the Premier league was under discussion. Again, you start posting about Palace on a thread that no one is interested in having de-railed into another tit for tat slanging match, because of your quite obvious, and frankly, quite disturbing, obsession with us. I imagine there must be some kind of counselling for your condition, and I urge you to seek medical help before it's too late

I will leave you to ladies to it. The good news is though that Tena now make them for men.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
it was obviously predictive text.

I will leave you to ladies to it. The good news is though that Tena now make them for men.

Again,I urge you to seek medical help. The treatment of mental health, including obsessive behaviour has probably moved on a great deal since you were last treated

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can't see Newcastle or Villa bouncing straight back , both have to shift a load of crap, overpaid foreigners first and replace them with Championship style players. Newcastle won't do what they did last time and walk the Championship, not with that team

Wonder what happened to the manager who took them to that title ? They'd better not come knocking.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wonder what happened to the manager who took them to that title ? They'd better not come knocking.

Hmm,thing is i think he would have some kind of hero status and if we were to not go up,i think they would not bother knocking,they would just smash the door down instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here