Newcastle Ticket Question

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Hi, very quick question.

I am a season ticket holder but have purchased a ticket for the Newcastle game in a different seat to my usual one.

Booking confirmation was unclear - do I get sent a paper ticket for the Newcastle game or does it still get added to my smart card?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
There are a lot of seats not taken up by STH's, more than I expected for this one

Yeah I'm a bit surpised how many there are available. I'm sure they will get snapped up though but only people with 250 points can currently buy them. Perhaps they need to open it up to anyone on the database.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Amazed at the number of seats not taken up by season ticket holders! Seats available in every block in every stand apart from the family stand. Looks like my Sister & family who have just under 200 loyalty points from the games they have been too will be in luck at 5pm tonight. They were worried they would not be able to get 4 tickets but I cant see that will be a problem, they will have lots of choice!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Amazed at the number of seats not taken up by season ticket holders! Seats available in every block in every stand apart from the family stand. Looks like my Sister & family who have just under 200 loyalty points from the games they have been too will be in luck at 5pm tonight. They were worried they would not be able to get 4 tickets but I cant see that will be a problem, they will have lots of choice!

Family stand will be available, just not available online

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports