[Albion] Newcastle team news

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wonder why Sanchez got a mention? Didn't we all think he was left out on purpose against Arsenal?
The word in my ear is that he is has been made “unavailable for selection”.

I think he’s going.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The word in my ear is that he is has been made “unavailable for selection”.

I think he’s going.
Being discussed on the Sanchez thread. Looks like he's done a 'Trossard'. Shame

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's a shame about Veltman. Mentioned on Dutch TV a few weeks ago he hoped to be back for Arsenal but now I wonder if he'll play again at all this season,
As I mentioned on a thread yesterday, he was training but not necessarily with a ball. No surprise. Hopefully Saints he’s back but time will tell. It will be very tough tomo. I want Caicedo in CM.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's a shame about Veltman. Mentioned on Dutch TV a few weeks ago he hoped to be back for Arsenal but now I wonder if he'll play again at all this season,
I think it's unlikely he will now

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
A relief that Enciso is fit. We can still field a very good first team. But yes we're on an absolute tightrope as far as further injuries go.

We also have very limited options to rotate players out

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Being discussed on the Sanchez thread. Looks like he's done a 'Trossard'. Shame
Is it really that much of a shame though? For me Sanc hex is overrated, and certainly not a DeZerbi type player, finds it difficult trying to play the ball out with his feet, and somehow doesn't seem to fit the mould of the squad that DeZerbi is trying to build.

Any egotists or big time Charlie's are far from welcome in our harmonious dressing room. By and large if a player is unhappy and wants to leave, however good he might be, then best to let him go, providing he attracts a suitable fee of course.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Or even if he has alfeady played his last game for the Albion, with Barca allegedly sniffing around.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Question for the ITKs who follow all players on the books: how worried should we be if McGill has to come on if JS injured/ sent off? Hardly seems to have played since loan to Crawley.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Question for the ITKs who follow all players on the books: how worried should we be if McGill has to come on if JS injured/ sent off? Hardly seems to have played since loan to Crawley.
I would suggest that Kjell Scherpen will be back with us next season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sanchez is off without doubt..good GK but he's arrogant and believes he is better than biding his time on the bench.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Highly rated at England youth level but only has a handful of professional appearances (all in L2/Cup), so hard to tell!

The club were seemingly happy to have him as number 3 this season, so he must have some level of competence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here