Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Newcastle game

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
with the rail disruption and total (at least very very heavy) reliance on the train (after all the match ticket includes that, no partial refund if ****ed up anyway thats a separate issue) why doesn't the club apply for a postponement and play the match midweek on a day when the train are not f***ed up? Just a thought.

Change of sheets required over here nurse …

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
with the rail disruption and total (at least very very heavy) reliance on the train (after all the match ticket includes that, no partial refund if ****ed up anyway thats a separate issue) why doesn't the club apply for a postponement and play the match midweek on a day when the train are not f***ed up? Just a thought.

Maybe bcause the train service that is included in the match ticket isn't actually disrupted because Southern aren't on strike?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Tell me you haven't actually read the news story, without telling me...

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Enjoy a lovely walk, it's very pleasant along Lewes Road now but even nicer walking down Falmer Road from Woodingdean. The path has been resurfaced so it's no longer a stony and rocky shambles. The bus route 49 finishes a 10/15 minute walk up to the Amex and the walk back down after the game is a quite pleasant opportunity to digest the game and get some steps in before plonking yourself down on the bus and being chauffeured through Moulescoomb.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Full match day train service for that day, 6 trains an hour in each direction I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here