On Sale All Season Ticket Holders/Half Season Ticket Holders Fri 13 January
On Sale MyAlbion+ Members Tue 17 January
On Sale Purchase History Thu 19 January

Points allocated for this fixture: 15

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Having purchased non used Citeh tickets will only buy away tickets as far as the Midlands until train disputes are resolved

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Having purchased non used Citeh tickets will only buy away tickets as far as the Midlands until train disputes are resolved
Do you still get free train travel? Not good losing a pension benefit thru strikes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you still get free train travel? Not good losing a pension benefit thru strikes
Affirmative, just not keen on the coach. Did it for Wolves, Arsenal and Charlton so shorter journeys ok but young kids shouting "coach wankers" as you wait at Wadurs is simply unacceptable

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Affirmative, just not keen on the coach. Did it for Wolves, Arsenal and Charlton so shorter journeys ok but young kids shouting "coach wankers" as you wait at Wadurs is simply unacceptable
Young kids aged about 45!! Always nice to have a flask of tea on the coach isn’t it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Young kids aged about 45!! Always nice to have a flask of tea on the coach isn’t it?
Never bothered taking a flask, Wolves was interesting as coach actually arrived 12:30 before their stewards arrived, still meant an excellent session in the Great Western

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does this ticket money go to the Saudi's?
Yes - well the club have pre bought them but home club get all the revenue

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yes - well the club have pre bought them but home club get all the revenue
Bit of a quandary this one then, really not keen on actively supporting them and giving them my hard earned. On the other hand would like to go and see us beat them and the smug little fella too.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Bit of a quandary this one then, really not keen on actively supporting them and giving them my hard earned. On the other hand would like to go and see us beat them and the smug little fella too.
I've similar thoughts on this, last season I dallied until it sold out and I no longer had a decision to make.
Arguably, since away tickets probably cost less than home tickets, the more of us go the less money they get.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
LHR/Toon return flight up Sat am back Sun am available for about £110…….
Similar price years back when we flew for Carlisle away and stayed in Newcastle for the weekend.

The 3 carriage train between Newcastle and Carlisle took over 2 hours and didn’t have any facilities, not the most enjoyable drinking session

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Similar price years back when we flew for Carlisle away and stayed in Newcastle for the weekend.

The 3 carriage train between Newcastle and Carlisle took over 2 hours and didn’t have any facilities, not the most enjoyable drinking session
I did it last season with a pal……..cheap hotel near the airport too, great trip. Can’t make it this season though unless date changes 🙄

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I assume you don't have a ICE car then?

Tricky, huh.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I assume you don't have a ICE car then?

Tricky, huh.
I personally don't no, some things are easier to avoid though.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Be interesting how well this sells tomorrow, Toon wanting to pick themselves up after losing to MASSIVE should beat Leicester. Avoid the Manc clubs and the final looks pretty certain so rearranged to midweek it shall be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here