Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newbie - JCL to NSC!

Dapper

Dec 4, 2009
Just want to say hello.

Have been a member here for some time but never really used the site for posting, however, I feel its getting to the time start posting considering I seem to be login on to NSC most days these last few weeks :lolol:

As a observer, I know there have been some knockers on here recently, but this forum has done a world of good in certain areas, REMF , Travel to the Amex Questions, NHS Leg Pain to name a few positives.

Keep up the good work and hopefully I can add some comments over this forth coming season.

Ta,
Dapper.

Dapper

Dec 4, 2009
One other point, Im a season ticket holder for WSU, however, Ive managed to bag a 1901 club ticket for tomorrow as a gift from a friend, so hopefully I can provide a perspective on what its like in that area ..... apart from eating prawn sandwiches that is!!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just want to say hello.

Have been a member here for some time but never really used the site for posting, however, I feel its getting to the time start posting considering I seem to be login on to NSC most days these last few weeks :lolol:

As a observer, I know there have been some knockers on here recently, but this forum has done a world of good in certain areas, REMF , Travel to the Amex Questions, NHS Leg Pain to name a few positives.

Keep up the good work and hopefully I can add some comments over this forth coming season.

Ta,
Dapper.

Bugger it I missed the knockers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here