Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New York help required

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I'm going to be in New York for the Liverpool and Leeds games. Anyone have any idea of any bars that might show them?
Cheers

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
http://www.stoutnyc.com/

Used this place a few times,.. right near Madison Square Garden,... big, brash, very American,... but loads of sport screens,..... good food too.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
thanks guys, will follow this info and other threads

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Nevada Smiths or Central Bar in east village - prefer the latter tbh as Nevada Smiths is a bit like West St on a Sat night...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Nevada Smiths or Central Bar in east village - prefer the latter tbh as Nevada Smiths is a bit like West St on a Sat night...
If you are in Brooklyn, why dont you try the Black Horse in Park Slope,... mildly cool place, good screens, beer a little pricey, but we had a good night there last year,.... football is shown all the time.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
ta muchly - might give it a try - Im in Williamsburg and there a few to choose from including Iona and Berry Park - I highly recommend BP as they have great roof top bar with fantastic views of manhattan

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
ta muchly - might give it a try - Im in Williamsburg and there a few to choose from including Iona and Berry Park - I highly recommend BP as they have great roof top bar with fantastic views of manhattan
I am in Brooklyn ( Prospect Heights) for Chrimbo and New Year,... so may see if its an option for New Years Eve.... bet it is rammed,.... however I always find I shuffle quickly through Williamsburg, seems to be a lot of run down spots there, or am I being unfair?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Do any of them repeat the matches in the evening? I remember I was in a bar somewhere last year and a game was on, but I had to leave at half time to go off to work. Found the same bar 6 hours later and they were repeating the match: in fact I arrived at half time, so picked up where I left off....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here