Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] New tune out today - Seagulls

ASBO

Jul 1, 2023
Thanks for listening guys. Hope you like it. 120,000 songs are uploaded every day, and if we get 120,000 listens on streaming, we might make £20 each per year. But it is nice to complete something. We started doing this in lockdown, me and my old pal Matt from London. He does the music. I do the words. We've done around 30 demos of varying quality. I'm a bit frustrated with him cos he keeps reworking the music saying that it's not good enough, delaying my manifesto of change to the masses (albeit bullshit/ confidently delivered nonsense).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thanks for listening guys. Hope you like it. 120,000 songs are uploaded every day, and if we get 120,000 listens on streaming, we might make £20 each per year. But it is nice to complete something. We started doing this in lockdown, me and my old pal Matt from London. He does the music. I do the words. We've done around 30 demos of varying quality. I'm a bit frustrated with him cos he keeps reworking the music saying that it's not good enough, delaying my manifesto of change to the masses (albeit bullshit/ confidently delivered nonsense).
Hey keep it up, you enjoy doing it that's the main thing, if something comes of it then that's a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here