Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Tricks - Yes or No

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
excellent show.

I assume it must be coming to the end of its run as the plotline about the boss's father seems a very dark one, especially as Jack was the arresting officer at the time and didnt tell her.

I cant see how the team can carry on working together.....

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
roz said:
Yes. Always entertaining and Brian is the best character. Plus I like the coverage given to AFC Wimbledon!

I saw some play about Wimbledon's demise at the Wimbledon theatre about 4 years ago and he put in an appearance on a video screen - huge supporter apparently.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dick Knights Mumm said:
absolute tosh to fill airtime ................. the action scenes are best ......... hilarious

I agree with all of the above so it's a resounding YES from me
:shootself

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I like New Tricks. The banter between the characters is funny. Dennis Waterman starred in two of my favourite-ever programmes, The Sweeney and Minder. James Bolam starred in another of my favourites, Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
The makers of the programme have missed a trick (no pun intended) in not having Brian "Memory" Lane top himself in the final episode (if last night's was the final episode). He is sinking back into a state of depression fast and his suicide would have drawn a neat line under the programme.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
blimey and I thought it was supposed to be light and humerous......................................the final episode of Blackadder has a lot to answer for!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here