Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new to this

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Oh Christ, this is just what NSC doesn't need, another love-in......

My advice Tony, is to have your opinion on NSC and don't just agree with everyone else, it make NSC very boring when this happens

And ignore EVERYTHING that Braders posts, he talks rubbish all the time, just posts to get his count up ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

And ignore EVERYTHING that Braders posts, he talks rubbish all the time, just posts to get his count up ;)
:p not everything

*checks back through all posts *

oh , ok then , everything

(agree with Dancin Ninjas other bit of advice though)

Last edited:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: your avatars are getting worse and you won't match mine.:clap2:
Can't understand why you can't get over the fact that I thought of the tiger avatar first. I've changed it to stop you crying but you're still not happy. If you now want to have a lion as an avatar you have my permission to do so. All this bickering is not a good example to a new member and it HAS to stop right now.................................otherwise I'll sulk!!!
:nono: ........................:lolol:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Cat family avatars are obviously the in thing at the moment. tony_west get yourself a cat type avatar and join our happy band.
:bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
tony_west said:
hiya all, im new to this, so will probably need loads of help !!!! :lolol: i used to live in brighton back in the 60s and 70s, but am now exiled out in south wales (it was handy for the match last week tho :clap: ) hopefully get to meet some of you in the future, we do go to most of the away games, we did meet superphil in wrexham, (oh and DSM & DS did stay at our house for the game last week)

have fun...............cya......tony

Oi Scummer.

We dont like new 'uns round these parts. So why dont you sod of back to where you came from pal eh? eh? Now either back off or we'll set Easy 10 and Yorkie on ya...You HEAR ME? *FLEM* *SPIT*

:) Nice to meet you Tony. Im Biscuit .:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same birthday as me I'll drink to that!:drink: [Youngster!]

tonytw

Jun 1, 2004
A long way away
thanks for the welcome guys, hopefully meet up with you at some of the away games, i do go to pretty much all of them, when we play (and BEAT) cardiff, we will all have to meet up for a :drink: i only live about 20 miles from there.

DSM & DS stayed at mine for the pay off final as DSMs dad is a long standing friend of mine, and did we have a great day or what !!! :lolol: :drink: :lolol: :drink:

dont think im related to john btw !!! :lolol:

nice to meet you all

take care

tony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here