Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new strikers

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nice idea but I don't think we could afford him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How has he done this year? Was he the fella that got that quick hat trick when coming on as sub, last year or the year before?

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Think he has 13 goals this season. I suppose he could be too expensive but it must be worth spending a half decent amount to ensure survival.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many times do people need telling we released him as young lad and he went to Bournemouth. We are hardly likely to pay money for him to come here again plus he isnt a big target man. He is similar in size to one we have just sold perhapsa little taller but not many inches.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
bobbab5 said:
Think he has 13 goals this season. I suppose he could be too expensive but it must be worth spending a half decent amount to ensure survival.

Would be a good second striker but I still think we need someone proven at this level, e.g Shipperley. Shipperley and Hayter could combine well, although I think CKR or Jake could play well next to Shipperley as well. In fact Shipperley and anyone would do for me!!

Suspect Bournemouth would struggle to turn down £100k for Hayter by the way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The club had the chance to buy him when Nobby Horton was manager and he was on loan to Salisbury but we turned him down. Same Chairman same Director of Football and Youth Coach different manager same result NO Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here