New sriker

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mikeyd

Jul 11, 2011
Worthing
Ok everyone I'm going to start this thread with the infamous words of Dont Shoot
The Messanger.
I got chatting to a guy I've known for about twelve years this morning, and we talked about our need to get in a big striker, he said dont worry we will be getting one before the end of
the transfer window, how can u be so sure I replied. He replied Tony Bloom said so, a friend
of his travelled back from Hull last week on the train and sat and chatted to him the whole
way and thats what he got told.

Mike.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ok everyone I'm going to start this thread with the infamous words of Dont Shoot
The Messanger.
I got chatting to a guy I've known for about twelve years this morning, and we talked about our need to get in a big striker, he said dont worry we will be getting one before the end of
the transfer window, how can u be so sure I replied. He replied Tony Bloom said so, a friend
of his travelled back from Hull last week on the train and sat and chatted to him the whole

Mike.

:guns::guns:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Messanger.

Mike.

Anything can be said on a train back from Hull including several conversations I have had with Bloom and previously Knight - hardly going to say we will not bother is he

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tell us something we didn't know. The blokes who saw Tony Bloom told us last weekend and put the pics on here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this messenger may have got lost on the way here, this news was 1st posted last weekend :lolol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The Messanger.

Mike.

I very much doubt any Senior official from the club is going to say anything significant to someone they meet on the train, other than to something vaguely positive.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
whats a sriker?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports