Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Site

Jul 14, 2004
If any of you other Brighton fans fancy some banter with fans from all the other Divisions, why not try this site.

www.footballfrenzy.co.uk

A few of u have already joined up & they're a good bunch of lads.

Cheers

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's like a juvenile version of this site,,"Which team do you hate most" "Which player do you hate most" "Who's got the best/sexiest/sexist fans" etc, pretty dull stuff I'm afraid, I'll keep checking into see if it improves, it needs to.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Superphil said:
It's like a juvenile version of this site,,"Which team do you hate most" "Which player do you hate most" "Who's got the best/sexiest/sexist fans" etc, pretty dull stuff I'm afraid, I'll keep checking into see if it improves, it needs to.

Somehow i knew that without even going there.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I know my internet connection is dire but I can't see any need for a basic phpBB to take that long to load a new page. Not that they were worth reading when they did! I can't see the need for the 5 poxy pop-up windows that I blocked either. I agree with Superphil on this one - not only could they have tried harder but they're going to have to make some serious improvements if this one has even the faintest chance of survival!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here