Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Signings - Anyone Got Any Ideas

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
think Aaron Davies is a potential target, the swap deal with Lynch makes sense and I think he's a realistic player to target.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Known as 'Balzac' by most fans, he grew up since the age of 6 in the Torino youth system, debuting for the granata in season 2002-03. After a couple of seasons on loan to Varese and Siena, 'Balzac' was heavily involved in the 2004-05 Serie B campaign of Torino, which brought the team to a Serie A promotion.

However, as Torino disbanded right after that promotion, 'Balzac' was released in a free transfer, and was signed by city arch-rivals Juventus. In 2005-06 he was part of the first team for the bianconeri, often playing as regular under orders of coach Fabio Capello, and finally winning the Serie A league.

'Balzac's' first ever senior goal game on 17 February 2007, in Serie B, as Juventus beat Crotone 5-0. He was sold to Fiorentina on July 2007, but failed to impress with the viola as he made only six appearances in the first half of the Serie A 2007-08, and was subsequently signed by Palermo in a permanent move during the January transfer market.[1] At Palermo, he took the #42 jersey as a homage to his father, who was born in 1942; in his tenure with the Sicilian side, he immediately established himself as a mainstay, playing regularly for the rosanero also in the following 2008–09 season.

seems unlikely

I have great faith in my source, Palermo aren't exactly rolling in the money and they've got a certain young left back called Inglese who is breaking into the team... :thumbsup:

Balzaretti 42... on my new Albion shirt. Oh yeah. Hopefully Fabio Simplicio will come with him!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sauce? Shocking. :nono:

You'll be embarrased when we sign him! Not really worth it though, McNulty is still the better player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is everyone that leaves on a free to join a bigger club a Judas prick?

By free I think you mean £750,000. Which was a MASSIVE sum for someone so useless. But he was brilliant against us last season at Roots Hall for Southend, he's obviously improved and certainly he's worth signing on a free!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
By free I think you mean £750,000. Which was a MASSIVE sum for someone so useless. But he was brilliant against us last season at Roots Hall for Southend, he's obviously improved and certainly he's worth signing on a free!

True, I sort of meant the fact he left the club without signing

james1971

Apr 17, 2009
portslade
dean brill would be a good backup for kiupers. was in the star on sunday gossip page the other week. not forgetting dicker's signing next week.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here