Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirts

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
By the look of the official site it looks like the rumours of the lighter blue on the new shirt are true. The whole site is light blue now!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
very coventry is'nt it ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i really hope its not that lighter blue

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was about to say, look back at all your old shirts, there's always a subtle difference to the shades of blue, but now that I've seen the official site I am a little worried, that is not subtle.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Call the club...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
they really should have a commitee of fans that chose the kit. I bet they have some poncy designer, thats never even heard of the albion designing the shirts!:nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
they really should have a commitee of fans that chose the kit. I bet they have some poncy designer, thats never even heard of the albion designing the shirts!:nono:

I do believe Dick Knight himself designs them or plays a part in it, dont take that as gospel though!

Its bascially a cunning marketing ploy by the club, they change the strip in a big way and more people will want to buy the new updated strip instead of the same one from last season except its got a collar change...they are small un-noticed things that people wont bother parting their hard earned cash for, the colour change we could see is the opposite.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
OK, if that is the colour of the new shirts, how about a boycot? We could all refuse to buy them!;)

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Maybe this whole Falmer announcement thing was just a rouse to distract us while they attempt to bring out the new coloured shirt????

Last edited:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
oh dear

leonnewshirt.jpg

:dunce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I don't care what the colour is coz i'm not gonna buy one anyway due to the fact it doesn't have a club crest on the shirt.

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Trigger said:
I don't care what the colour is coz i'm not gonna buy one anyway due to the fact it doesn't have a club crest on the shirt.

What? No badge? Boycot!!!!!!!!!:censored:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
SHUTUP FOOL:angry:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I can't wait for the new shirt, don't care about the colour or the crest, it's an Albion shirt and that does it for me.

(Mind you, I wouldn't have bought the Nobbo pink one for all the lager in Sussex)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here