Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt for new badge next season, Adidas anyone??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Every day of the week Adidas was always class and would grace the Academy of the Future Champions of Europe

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I thought we were with Errea for the forseeable future and tbh, I don't see the issue with them - it seems people want Adidas or Nike just cause of the brand name.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I love our current kit - designed by errea - so I won't mind if they do it

I read in TSLR that the away kit is green and black, the stripes are broader on the home kit and we're still sponsored by IT First - that's the rumour anyway

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I love our current kit - designed by errea - so I won't mind if they do it

I read in TSLR that the away kit is green and black, the stripes are broader on the home kit and we're still sponsored by IT First - that's the rumour anyway

Oh no - not green. I must admit I've come to like our red/black strip.

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
It's not just about the shirt, i want to see the young and middle aged people dressed in proper leisure wear proudly sporting the new badge. I put this to you, would you buy an Adidas sweatshirt/ t-shirt or an errea type given the choice? My bird said she would be more comfortable out for a night down the local in something made by Adidas and she's never wrong.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing Errea. Cheap Italian tat (well quality wise not the price).

Errea who also supply err, ummm hang on, no wait its, hang on got it now some Serie B team and Cambridge Utd and err they sponsor the somerset county league and ummm Parma and Bari you know midtable Serie A plus Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham and Northampton. f***ing SHIT.

Get a fcukin brand in and show we mean business, even Lewes have a kit made by Nike. SAKE.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't be so sure that Adidas or Nike would actually be much, if any better quality than errea , that said, they would probably sell better, due to the name. I Comment with a bit of experience of current shirts from most manufacturers, sadly they all seem to be making them to a budget, especially the big names. often it is the less well known brands which use nicer fabrics, and to a higher standard, and I'd include Errea in that. The likes of Chelsea, United, and Liverpool do have higher quality shirts, but they are buying them in quantities that 90% of teams can only dream of, which us why they can afford to offer a slightly better product. Do t be fooled by the Nike shirts at Lewes, you'd probably prefer our pale blue and White striped Errea shirt for quality of build and fabric.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
f***ing Errea. Cheap Italian tat (well quality wise not the price).

Errea who also supply err, ummm hang on, no wait its, hang on got it now some Serie B team and Cambridge Utd and err they sponsor the somerset county league and ummm Parma and Bari you know midtable Serie A plus Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham and Northampton. f***ing SHIT.

Get a fcukin brand in and show we mean business, even Lewes have a kit made by Nike. SAKE.

Just cause Lewes picked a shirt out of the same catalogue any sunday league team can doesn't mean we should too.

It's not just about the shirt, i want to see the young and middle aged people dressed in proper leisure wear proudly sporting the new badge. I put this to you, would you buy an Adidas sweatshirt/ t-shirt or an errea type given the choice? My bird said she would be more comfortable out for a night down the local in something made by Adidas and she's never wrong.

I'm not the sort of person that goes out for a night wearing sportswear but I'm not fussed at all about what brand the shirt carries.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Don't be so sure that Adidas or Nike would actually be much, if any better quality than errea , that said, they would probably sell better, due to the name. I Comment with a bit of experience of current shirts from most manufacturers, sadly they all seem to be making them to a budget, especially the big names. often it is the less well known brands which use nicer fabrics, and to a higher standard, and I'd include Errea in that. The likes of Chelsea, United, and Liverpool do have higher quality shirts, but they are buying them in quantities that 90% of teams can only dream of, which us why they can afford to offer a slightly better product. Do t be fooled by the Nike shirts at Lewes, you'd probably prefer our pale blue and White striped Errea shirt for quality of build and fabric.

Fair comment Phil.

But if the Albion have the nous and allow the shirts to be sold in all sports retailers in Sussex (and with the way everything is marketed at the moment it would be suicide not to) then we will sell BUCKETLOADS.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just cause Lewes picked a shirt out of the same catalogue any sunday league team can doesn't mean we should too.

No we pick a shit italian make that no one has heard off instead.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London

we show we mean business on the pitch, not with a tiny emblem barely visible on the shirt. what is it with the muppets on this site? is it half-term or something?

personally i'd much rather we went for a lesser-known 'kit-maker' or whatever it is you call them. as long as the design isn't too outrageous. nike/adidias don't exactly need the extra business and we get to look that slightly bit different to everyone else. errea get my vote.

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Ok i might wear my new adidas fleece or joggers during the day proudly showing my teams colours, you come across as a bit of snob son. Keep it real. How would you dress and recomend we copy and look as cool as you/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here